65

Five months have passed.. The news of Suga's wedding had flashed across the news press like wildfire. Some fans were supportive while others had raged over the matter. It was a half and half situation. BTS didn't care, they were happy for him. The company handled the situation well and they were coming out with a new album.

Today was their wedding day. Aera has been dreaming about this day, for five months. They exchanged rings in between and declared one another during their engagement.

She slipped into her almost slim fitted dress by the help of Bomi. She felt the round top of her lacy sequined dress, her belly was becoming larger gradually. Her friend helped her wear the exquisite jewelry and ornaments on her hair.

Her mother held her hands with a glowing smile. "Honey, congratulations."

Aera smiled, it was strange yet satisfying hearing those words. She was permanently Suga's after today. "Thank you Eomma."

"Congrats, Yeobo! Oh, wait I can't call you that anymore..." Bomi frowned.

"No Bomi, always call me that." She embraced her friend.

Bomi smiled in appreciation. "Araso, let's go." She led her out of the room of the grand beach house, the party awaited outside.

Aera approached the doors of the porch, nervous for the walk. She felt a sudden tap on her shoulder. She faced the person's direction.

"It's me Jungkook." He smiled.

"Oh hey." She turned her lips up.

"Congrats. Thank you for making hyung happy. He deserves you. I wish you both the best." He said.

"Thank you, Jungkook." She felt at ease, they had been friends and remained to be.

"Don't trip, like you always do." He chuckled.

She thought back to the time they first met in college, falling in his arms in embarrassment . She laughed.  "Don't jinx me!" 

"I'm not, I'll see you later."

She nodded.

Namjoon took her hand at the rim of his elbow. "Ready sis?" 

She breathed in deeply and breathed out. "Let's go." She exposed a nervous smile.

They walked out of the porch, leading down to the stairs as her brother aided her. Tears were embedded in his eyes in happiness for his sister, his best friend.

The beach was decorated with a pathway to a white canopy, a white carpet to its entrance and large glossy columns on the side of the walkway. Chairs set on each side, for the guests to sit. The wedding was small consisting of Bangtan, her mother, and her best friend Bomi. Suga didn't have anyone in particular to invite only his members, which were also his brothers.

The oceans melody scurried in the atmosphere. The wedding music had begun as she entered the scene. Suga stood in his tuxedo, he looked up in awe. His mouth had gaped open from the sight of his wife to be. She was stunning, the natural light of sun acting as her spot light. Her dress showing her curves, her bump captivating him more. His heart beat was driving him crazy as she walked closer and closer. Nearer and nearer.

Aera began walking, holding her bouquet of white flowers in one hand and the other linked to Namjoon's arm. Her heart was beating as much as Suga's had. She pursed her lips together as her brother had let her go. He placed her hand into Suga's. She smiled from the feeling of his smooth hand along hers, driving shocks of electricity down her spine.

"You look beautiful." He whispered in her ear. She couldn't help but smile, her dimples protruding instinctively.

"And you feel soft like a puppy."