36

Aera was on her third can already, I placed a potato chip in my mouth and sipped on my drink as I was watching her. She was getting tipsy and things were getting interesting.

"Shugah, Shugah, so sweet~" She sang out with her drink in her hand. I couldn't help but smile from her sudden song.

"What Aera?" I leaned back against the couch, in a comfortable position.

"Jiwoo was my friend..." She said suddenly, facing down with a heavy sigh, her hair covered her face. 

"Who's Jiwoo?"

"A friend. That... you saw in practice room!" She uttered.

"The girl with Jungkook, is your friend?" What a bitch.

She nodded. "It's okay....you know, karma is a bitch." She uncovered her face and smiled as her eyes were closed.

I poked her nose. "It is."

I watched her finish her third can.

"Aera."

"Hmmm." She found another can and struggled to open it, with another try the fizz oozed a little out onto her thumb.

"Shouldn't you be sad because you broke up with Jungkook?" I glanced up at her curiously for her answer, she took another sip of her beverage.

"I don't know, why I dated him." She brushed her fingers through her hair.

"I, don't like him in a romantic way. I thought he was nice friend and I should give him a chance. Staying as a friend should've stayed as an option..." Her face was turning pink as she consumed the liquid and she slanted back against the leather couch.

After hearing that, my heart felt relieved. It was hurting to watch her with someone else, with someone I also cared for. As much of an ass Jungkook is, he is my member ultimately. I glanced back at her, she slurped the dripping liquid off her wrist.

 I felt lonely without you these few days, I missed your beautiful melody. How graciously you played the piano.

"I-I was b-bad too... I kept thinking of another person, when I was with h-him." She managed to say as her words became distant and cluttered.

I didn't say anything, I chugged my beer. I recalled, "You have someone else on your mind. Who is it? Suga hyung?" I wasn't getting drunk, I moved to my 4th can.

She sipped her drink once more and secured it against her lap. "A-nd, you know what's inter-esting.... This person I th-ink is in my dreams. He keeps appearing in my dreams every n-night. I-I keep having dreams about him...in highschool, the piano, cherry blossoms, the Piano Café, it all feels so real...or is my brain making all this up... I wake up with the feeling of my heart being clutched by someone, they're gripping it hard against their palm....It hurts so much...It has to be him..." Her voice became remote, tears streamed from her soft eyes. She went into a silent cry.

My eyes watered, it hurt to see her this way. She was suffering because of me, even more now.

"Aera..." I wanted to comfort her.

She fell asleep with her drink gripped tightly around her small hands, her head sunk into the sofa.

A few pieces of hair covered her face, I slipped the stranded hairs behind her ears, not wanting to disturb her slumber. Her cheeks shined from the wetness of her tears. I wiped her stained cold tears with my thumb. I caressed her check as I leaned over, missing her beauty, her presence.

How did I live through those years without you? It was so hard, I suffered so much. You've forgotten me, I had no one else. My mother didn't want me. I was suffering from depression. Thank you for coming into my life again. Can I love you all over again Aera? I wanted to lean in to kiss her in a hidden manner, I was getting drunk slowly, but she woke up.

"Shu-gah~" She suddenly sang and stretched her arms out. The drink almost tipped over so I went to grab it. I bent over her small frame and slipped almost, almost falling on top of her. I balanced myself, hovering above her as I held the hand rest and the top of the couch. I trapped her underneath me, a few inches away from tumbling onto her.

"What is this?" She patted my upper body, I looked down at her blushed face and pouted lips. I felt my heart pounding from our closeness. Her eyes were hooded and small as she was buzzed.

"ShUgah, ShUgah, is this you?" Her hands traveled up my body, roaming against my shoulder and then to my neck. Her hands were cold, I stood there leaning on top of her waiting for her next movement.

She moved her small delicate hands along my ears, cupping my face. I became sensitive from her touch.

"Shugah... W-where were you the pas-st few day-ss." Her words slurred. "I missed you...W-why does my heart hurt when I think about you?"

My eyes warmed from her sudden words, she was drunk but I was able to learn her true feelings. Her eyes wandered as she spoke.

"Suga, who are you?" She whispered, pushing my face closer to hers, her cold hand against my heated neck as her thumbs rested on the sides of my ears. We were both drunk now and her eyes drunken and covered in lust.

Her lips brush against mine. She kissed me, my brain had illuminated on fire and the warmth spread throughout my body as a whole. I was addicted, I couldn't bare not to be with her in those years and I could barely breathe when she was around. Her lips on mine were my salvations from all my afflictions. I dedicated my life to be with her from the moment, I knew that if I lost her I would lose myself. She made me a new person, she was my drug. The strong scent of alcohol exchanged as our breaths mingled, her hands reached into my hair as she passionately kissed me back. We were both longing for each other. 

A/N: I figured to upload this, I was feeling happy, and thought to share my happiness with  you all with another upload. 😊.  BUT, OH. MY. GAwD. Tell me what you're thinking?! The KISSEU?? There's more to come in the next chapter.....😏 CAn'T wait for TMRW!