42

Aera made the remaining shots with carefulness and had succeeded as Suga helped her with the angle. The shot after, she made it in with no help and did it with her gut feeling. Surprised Suga acknowledged that she was almost better than him. They walked back to the company and came across a Gelato place as he promised her a treat.

"Stay here, I'll be right back." He unlaced his fingers and tapped her by the railing.

She nodded, he went up the stairs to the shop.

She hid her lower face in the scarf as she felt the cold breeze circle her.

In a sudden motion a hand had cupped her mouth and dragged her away from her promised position.

She whimpered in pain, trying her best to move the hand from her mouth. The individual harshly pushed her against the wall in an ally and kept their hand smashed along her face.

"Aera, it's Jungkook." He hissed, taking his hand away as she attempted to bite.

"What the hell??" She panted along the wall, her heart beat was soaring. She thought she wouldn't see tomorrow.

"I'm sorry. But we need to talk." He spoke in a stern voice.

The way his voice became so harsh, it startled her.

Did he want to talk about our relationship?? "Jungkook, we're over. What is there to talk about?... We were nothing like a couple. Let's just stay friends." She put her hands together, nervous.

"Friends?" He scoffed. "What if I don't want that?" He placed his palm against the wall, leaning in closer to her.

She felt his heavy breathing along her ear. "Jungkook, Stop. We can't. I don't feel the same way. I still willing to be friends with you even if you kissed my friend."

He laughed and raised a brow, "I know you don't. And I don't care. I still like you. And you think with that slut we just kissed? No baby, we did so much more. But I think it'd be more fun with you, you'd be clueless to the things I'd do to you..." He leaned in closer his breath grazing along her neck. She attempted to pull out her stick and strike him with it.

"Click, click." Flash interrupted the scene.

"What the he—"Jungkook blubbered. A hand swiftly and quietly grabbed Jungkook's neck, gripped in his grasp.

"Get the fuck out of here right now. I'm going to get your ass later. Get out if you don't want to ruin Bangtan and NEVER approach Aera again. You hear me?" He whispered vulgarly in the maknae's ear as his constraint strengthened.

"H-h-y-unng..." He almost choked. Suga let go of him harshly and grabbed Aera's wrist as they left the ally.

"You okay?" Suga walked in a quick pace, covering his face with the mask.

She nodded, keeping up with his rush. "What was that?"

"Paparazzi. They were following us." He said, looking around to see if they were being followed or not. They were clear. Shit. He thought, there was a possibility the camera man had a photo of Jungkook and Aera.

They arrived at the company, he pulled her into his embrace as they were about to go in.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you out like that." He caressed her head gently.

She wrapped her arms around his firm body, "Suga, it's okay. You shouldn't have been so harsh on him."

"He's gotten out of hand lately." 

A/N: All Jungkook stans, forgive me. But Oh em gee. Vote and comment, so I can mingle with all of you.💃🏽.❤️❤️