56

"Bomi, are you sure this is where he lives?" Aera asked, Bomi driven up to the large apartment complex.

"According to the Crazy Army fan page, yes." She parked the car.

Aera was willing to do anything at this point to help him, to find him as ridiculous as this method was. They're guess of finding Suga was a 50 to 50 chance. "Okay." Aera unbuckled her belt.

Bomi tugged her arm back and handed her a bottle of water. "Drink this, your lips are parched. Did you eat last night?"

She shook her head.

Bomi opened the cap and handed it to her. "Aera, drink the water. If you keep going like this you'll hurt the baby."

Her stomach quietly growled in hunger, she drank the water to revive herself.

"I'm fine now, let's go." Aera got out of the car and extended out her cane as support.

Bomi sighed, peering at her exhaustion and dark circles set in her sockets. She took her hand firmly and guided her into the deluxe building. Bomi glanced at her phone as the fans claimed to say he lived on the 22nd floor in Apartment number 810. They went into the elevator and waited to reach the floor.

Aera was desperately worried, she ignored the light pain in her womb as hunger called for her. She was eager to see how his health was, how she could make him feel better? There was no way of telling him the news. It could affect him further, he didn't need more stress or discomfort.

They went up the elevator in silence, she could hear her own heart profoundly beat against her ear. The elevator had opened and she followed Bomi as she led her to apartment. Bomi scanned the signs and the hallways to find the accurate room. They walked down a long lavish hallway, Bomi paused in her steps. She looked at the door in front of her, '810'. It was the correct number, but the door was ajar.

"Aera, it's the door ahead. It's slightly open, couldn't anyone walk in?"

"It's open? Why would he leave it open?" She reached to feel the handle and gently opened the door. She was worried and frightened if this was certainly his house. The smell of linen and natural essence filled her nostrils, the same distinct aroma as before.

"I should go in with you, we don't even know if this is his place, this is dangerous."

Aera shook her head, "Bomi, this Suga's house. I'm certain. Thank you, you can go. I'll call you if I need anything."

"But still I should-"

"Bomi, It's fine."

"Araso call me." Bomi turned to leave then turned back.

"Make sure to eat something."

Aera faced her and smiled faintly. She opened the door of the apartment, she felt a heatwave drift over her form. The heater was on high significantly. She took of her jacket in small steps, unknown to her surroundings. She used the cane to identify her next steps. Where is he? Where could he be? She was unaware where she was, she couldn't hear anything. It was silent. She walked further to an unknown open space. Her body jolted from the sound of glass crashing, heard in another room abruptly.

A shiver traveled down her spine in fear and worry, was that Suga's commotion? She led herself to where she heard the sound, as she approached closer and closer. She heard a restrained cry, the outbreak was muffled. Similar to his sob when he caressed her in his arms during the accident. This was Suga, she found him. She trailed her hand against the wall of the hallway approaching the room. She had accidently kicked a bottle making a rattled noise, she placed herself on her knees to locate the plastic. She felt various tablets and pill like structures along her palms. Scattered amongst the floor.

Her heart collapsed from such a feeling, acknowledging his brother's true statement. He was taking drugs. And excessively.

"Aera, what the hell are you doing here?" Suga stood in front of her with a grim expression. Uttering her name harshly under his breath. His face hollowed and dark, he was worn and paler then he usually appeared. Dark circles encompassed his eyes from his lack of sleep.

She met his direction, her body stiffened from his bitter tone.

This wasn't Suga, this wasn't Min Yoongi. This was someone else.

A/N: 😭 Oh no, Suga!!

Thank you for the 3k reads! I love my Wattpad fam so much, please be safe and healthy!  

Vote and comment ❤️