60

'Beep, Beep, Beep.' What the hell is that aggravating noise? The constant sound blasted against my ear. The smell of disinfectants fumed my nose as I woke conscious. I checked my surroundings, my arms could only lift from its position so high. I felt a railing type of structure along my bed. This wasn't my bed. I then recalled everything that had happened just moments ago. My pregnancy, visiting Suga's house, to almost getting raped. It wasn't a dream, it had all transpired.

A tight feeling jerked around my arm as I wanted to lift myself from the discomfort. There were tubes sticking out of the insides of my elbows, I then understood where I was located. The room was silent and the machine beside me continued its annoying jingle. I was aroused by sleep and tossed my head back into the pillow.

____

She woke up to quiet talking, she heard a familiar voice amidst the conversation. She kept her eyes shut to listen.

"Doctor, I'm sorry but please repeat that again? My sister is what?" Namjoon demanded, massaging his temples.

"The patient is pregnant, she needs to be eating and getting her sleep or she could lose the baby." He informed him for the third time.

Namjoon brushed a hand through his hair and looked at the doctor once more. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, she is pregnant. She needs to be careful." He marked his chart and left the room.

Aera clenched her fists, that must've meant that Suga found out. Did he? Where is he?

Her brother approached her bed, sitting on the stool next to her. He caressed her hand, worried for his sister. Worried for his best friend. He had to figure this out. What was done was done.

Aera couldn't fake her slumber any longer, she faced her brother. "Oppa..."

His eyes widened from her awaken. "Aera, are you okay??" He gripped her palm.

She nodded, her stomach pains were gone and she was almost rejuvenated as she was receiving saline.

"Oppa, where is Suga?" She needed to know, was he okay?

"Aera, I don't know." He placed her hand down.

"What do you mean? D-Does he know that I'm... pregnant?"

"I don't know, he only called me and told me that you fainted. When I came to the hospital, I found you in this private room sleeping. When did you find out you were pregnant, sis?"

Her brother's words slipped out of her ears. He must know. Is he planning on leaving me? He can't leave me, I need him. No, maybe it's fine that he leaves me.... He'll be successful, his career won't be ruined. Would it be ruined if the public found out about this? She recalled the incident with Jungkook and the pictures that were released.

"Aera." He said for the third time, catching her attention.

"Hm." She snapped out of her thinking. 

"Why haven't you told me or mom about your situation?" He asked softly.

"I-I didn't believe it myself, I only found out not too long ago....I haven't even spoke to Suga."

He sighed. "When do you plan on telling mom?"

"I don—"

The door slammed open. "Aera, honey! Are you okay?" Her mother rushed panicking.

"Eomma..." Namjoon was alarmed.

Shit, how did she know I was at the hospital? "I'm fine, mom." She assured her.

"I received a call from the hospital, honey what happened?" She cupped her precious daughter's face.

"Mom, I just fai-"

"She's pregnant." Namjoon interrupted.

Aera deepened in the bed, she was afraid of worrying her mother. How would she take this?

Her mother's eyes widened, "What?"

She didn't say anything. What was there to say? She wasn't sure of what the future had in stake for her. She had no indication of her next step. Yes, it's beautiful to have a creation in your stomach, but was it beautiful when there were chances of being alone in the process? Alone blind? Having a child never occurred to her because of her disabilities. How would she offer the best care?

Her mother held her in her arms. "Oh honey, I-I'm so h-happy." Her voice almost muted as she went into a soft cry.

Aera pulled away. "You're happy?"

"Of course, did you think I'd be upset? I'm the happiest mother in the world, my daughter found someone she truly loves, she truly trusts." She tightened her embrace, stroking her back.

Did I trust him? After that horror episode, she still had a strong burning feeling of trust. Although his demon outlook replayed in her head endlessly, there was her Suga deep inside. Somewhere.

Namjoon's face darkened, in wonder where his friend fled off in the middle of this situation, where was he? How was he going to handle this?

"Thank you, Eomma." She only managed to say. She had a feeling he wouldn't leave her and everything would be okay. She only considered positive thoughts. She loved Suga with a irresistible passion, she knew he loved her no differently. He just needed time to himself. Maybe.

A/N: Hi my bb's, so six more chapters to go. I know, it breaks my heart. I can't.. I'm crying as I'm writing them. But it's gotta happen. 

I love you all! Don't forget to vote and comment 💕