59

Suga clenched his hair in balls of fists frustrated, he allowed the monster to defeat him. He slid against his door as he had watched her leave, he couldn't motion his body to grab her. He cried hysterically, losing her once more. He took the pills again, which he promised himself not to take. He promised his mother he wouldn't be consuming them ever.

He heard about his mother's death yesterday, he lost himself then. He remembered the pale casted look on her face, her face carried a peaceful image. He then found his remaining drugs and intoxicated himself. In disappointment he hadn't seen his ill mother. She was now gone. She hated him because she was mentally sick, she was tortured by his father. Ever since she was admitted to the mental hospital she hated the presence of Suga. It reminded her of his father. And that led him to drugs. Losing Aera also led him to drugs. Almost as worse as this current situation.

He thought back to Aera, his heart clenched sharply from her appearance. She looked tired and in pain. Her face wasn't glowing as it always had, she carried dark bags under her eyes, her lips chapped. Her body in agony.

He considered running after her, but after what he had done to her, exposing the monster within him, would she still love him?

He took his wet palms away from his face and looked at her spilled items she had forgotten, scattered amongst the floor. Where was she going alone?

The skies anger was heard distinctly as it drummed in a viscous manner.

_______

Continuous endless tears slid down her face as she was captured by an unknown being. She struggled to leave his holding, but he held her harder with each thrust along her mouth and body.

He tossed her near the dumpster, she winced in pain as she fell against her back. Her stomach was in hunger and now in aching pain.

The man bent next to her and placed a strand of hair roughly behind her ear. "Darling, where do you think you're going alone?" The shower of rain had lost its battle with earth, she was able to suspect his voice filled with devious and of a middle-aged man.

She couldn't say anything, she became muted. Her body trembled in complete terror from the man's grasp and the coldness of her drenched clothing. He trailed his dirty finger along her neck to her collarbone. She felt the bracelet that she treasured encircled around her wrist, praying that somebody would save her. That somebody be her Suga.

Her heart was pounding out of her body, she was scared of what he was going to do to her.

She tossed his hands aside with any remaining energy. The man spat on the floor from her neglecting and held her wrists together in one hand and the other traced under her shirt.

She opened her mouth to scream, the man's nasty hands were winded away in time. She heard the man's cry in pain as he was tossed to the other side of the wall. The cold being glared at the homeless man in killer motives. His eyes piercing the man in anger, his breathe was puffy, he clenched his fists tight. The man weakly got up from the puddle and ran out of the alley.

She was confused by the incident and her breathing came back to normal. Someone saved her. That someone gathered her in his arms quickly and held her lovingly against his warm chest.

"I-I'm so sorry, Aera." The soothing, calming honey filled voice spoke. Her favorite sound on earth. The man that she longed for, had saved her in time. Suga, Min Yoongi. She forgot about everything he had done to her moments ago and held his body weakly. She heard his wet muffled cries along her neck and sobbed in his arms. Her heart had raced in happiness, but as she felt that feeling, her mind had gone dark. She collapsed in his embrace.

Suga witnessed her loss of energy and shook his head in fear.

"Shit, fuck." He cursed under his breath. His tears collected along his wet collar. 

A/N: Oh shet. 

(j)Hope everyone's day is going great, make sure to eat and be healthy! Thank you for the 4k reads, I couldn't thank you all more! Much love 💕❤️

Damn, the way he be eating tho...let me take a bite of the other side?👅

let me take a bite of the other side?👅

BULTAOREUNE~~~~~~~~~

-____________-