16

I saw a path ahead of me. The long path was surrounded by large cherry blossoms. They were bloomed in all shades of light pink and welcomed their visitors as they moved back and forth with the steady wind. Where was I?

I was now walking, where am I going? I looked down towards my arms and I had myself wrapped around someone. I tried glancing at their face, but the sun was so bright I could only see the shadow. His steps came to a stop and he let go of me. He held my hands in each of his and swayed them. It started becoming blurry...He walked backwards smiling brightly and I took a glimpse of him I could only see his pale skin and he seemed to be wearing some sort of uniform.

It became completely dark.

I opened my eyes and saw my father smiling at me tiredly as he was driving us to Namjoon's school.

The nightmare replayed once again. I was watching him unable to move as the car had flipped over. Wanting to tell him I loved him and that I'd work hard like Oppa, I'd make him proud. The fire again caught on his shirt and was moving up his upper body burning him.

"DIng ,dINg, DIng ,dINg, DIng ,dINg call from UNKOWN CALLER DIng ,dINg," Aera's phone had rung, letting her in on who had called.

She burst awake and was panting, sweat dripping down her face. She reached out trying to grab her phone once she felt it. The call was about to end, she answered it in time.

She answered it, "Hello" her voice was a bit groggy since she just woke up.

"Is that how your voice sounds in the morning? It's pretty sexy." The voice became deep as he pronounced his last words.

Wtf. "Who is this?" She yawned.

"Your oppa." He chuckled.

Oppa? ...."Jungkook?? How'd you get my number?" she jumped up.

"How did I not have it till now, is the question." He smirked from the other line.

Her face flushed. "W-why did you call me so early?"

"Early? It's almost 12, we have a project to do." He said.

"Oh shitt.." she muttered under her breath.

"I'm waiting outside. Come out quick." He hung up.

She put her phone away and quickly got ready almost tripping on the clothes that she forgot to put back last night. She wore a sweater top and a pair of jeans. Letting her hair out since she took a shower late last night, her hair was still wet.

She grabbed her books and belongings and darted down stairs, she tripped on the last step hitting her bum. She got back up and rubbed it out to make it feel better. The house was quiet which must've meant her mother was at work, she worked on weekends.

She came out of her house and locked the door carefully and securely. She turned around and hit her head into the familiar wall again.

"Ouch" she rubbed her forehead.

"You take forever." Jungkook grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the car.

"Where are we going? To the library?" She said as she put her seatbelt on.

"No, if were there for too long I'll get recognized." He sped off quickly.

"Why are you in such a rush?? Then where are we going?" She held onto her seatbelt.

"I have practice later and my house." He smirked glancing over at her, her face in a pink color.