46

Suga was woken by the bright sunshine as the moon had once glistened through the curtains. He peered over to his left and noticed his beautiful lover cuddling under him. He placed a kiss on her forehead and she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I'm hungry." She murmured against his ear. He felt her warm breath along his ear lobe causing his ears to turn red. Luckily, she couldn't see his light coloration .

He kissed her nose. "I'll make breakfast."

"And I'll help." She got up from the bed. She noticed the familiar clothing on her body, it was the same from last night.

"Actually...I'll take a shower first..."

He laughed as she tugged her shirt. "That's fine."

"Where's my luggage?" She asked.

"Oh!" He stood up and walked her towards the luggage as it was by the bathroom door. "And the bathroom is 2 steps in front of you. There's also an extra toothbrush, mine is in the other bathroom."

"Ok thanks!" She viewed a smile with her dimples.

"Let me know if you can't find the shower. I can help you with that too." He slyly said and poked her dimple.

Her face reddened. "P-puppies shouldn't talk like that." She opened her luggage wide and her lacy lingerie was in view. She had no clue and touched around to find the familiar foam graze along her palm.

His face turned blood red. She quickly closed the luggage feeling his presence in the room.

"Suga.."

"Hmm." He scratched his temple.

"You should go make breakfast."

"On it." He turned around and shyly left the room. Min Yoongi what's wrong with you? Making that remark as her ...was in sight? It's not like you haven't seen her naked before...He bit his lip and closed his eyes. Fuck hormones.

Well that wasn't embarrassing at all. She grabbed her jeans and a sweater to wear after her warm shower.

She went in to the bathroom finding everything as she needed to, although she was confused where she was in the bathroom as it was fairly large. But she managed to find her way to the shower and found towels along the railing.

_________

Suga set two plates of sunny side eggs and toast for breakfast along with a smoothie drink he prepared to nourish her. She came out of the bedroom with her attire on, her hair wasn't completely dry.

He glanced up at her dampened glossy hair. "Aigoo, my kitten." He cleaned his hands, pulled her towards the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" She asked confused.

"Sit here. Your hair is still wet." He sat her along the bath tub and brought out the blow dryer.

"Oops, looks like I have an excuse to get a massage." She giggled.

He chuckled and tangled his fingers underneath her hair. He pressed the 'warm' button and allowed the breeze to do its job as he massaged her scalp.

She closed her eyes feeling his fingertips drawing small circles across her head. She allowed the sensation to drift her and the machine was no longer a noise due to his gentle touch.

"You're really good at doing this." She mumbled.

"Hmm?" He couldn't hear her complete words, he moved his ears to her lips.

"This feels really good." She said.

He smiled in satisfaction. He turned off the electronic and handed her the hair brush. "I know I'm good with my fingers." He froze at his own words. She wouldn't take it the wrong way would she?

She nodded as she brushed her hair, "You're good at the piano too."

Thank god.

"Breakfast is ready." He ran his fingers through his own hair.

"Yay!" She jumped up and placed the brush on the counter, remembering it's distance.

She took her hand out, "Take me."

He slid his hands in hers and happily took her to his homemade breakfast.

A/N: Hello my loves! ❤️