32

My eyes barely maintained open as I was peering over at appa, petals scattered amongst his face and body. He carried the exhausted look on his face. The hem of his wrinkled plaid shirt was caught on fire, I so badly wanted to reach out towards him but my vision had blacked out, I was left in complete darkness. Alone.

I saw a bright light as I struggled to open my eyes. Did I die? Is this the afterlife? I closed my eyes attempting to regain energy to open them with the next shot I had. I saw the white beam enclosure my eye lids as I opened them. My vision had focused to an angel like figure caressing me. His skin radiated so beautifully in the sunlight, he must be an angel. Was it a he? I saw the unknown body trembling on top of me as I was held firmly, my body was numbed I couldn't move. The body raised its head to cup me. It was a boy; my vision was too blurry to take a clear view of his face. He was crying hysterically; his cries were muted. Who was he? He must've saved me.

She woke up as the dream ended. The brim of her collar was wet as she felt the dampness along her skin. She touched her face, she was crying again. She rolled up into a ball and rocked herself. Her head was pounding loudly, her heart was throbbing so much to the point she felt like it was tearing in her chest. Who is he? This is all real, it all happened, it has to be. Why can't I remember? Why am I so stupid? She held onto her scalp and rocked herself some more. She got up from her bed and walked to her medicine cabinet, she held the familiar round bottle in her hand. She shook the bottle, she still had a few capsules left. Her doctor told her to take it when her depression was severe. Was this severe enough? She didn't care, she popped two in her mouth and forced herself to swallow it with a dry throat.

Jungkook picked her up as usual, he looked over at her as she had dark circles and reflected a somber look on her face.

"You sure you want to go to class. You don't look so good." He reached out for her hand on her thigh.

"I'm fine." She weakly curled her lips.

"Okay." He smiled and caressed her thigh drawing small circles as he slowly went up.

She felt uncomfortable so she took his hand in hers, discouraging him to go farther. She remembered about his sudden disappearance yesterday.

"Jungkook, where did you go yesterday during the movie. I didn't find you sitting there halfway." She held his hand in between hers.

"Uh-Y-yesterday, I had a schedule. Yeah I had a sudden schedule." He slipped his hands out of hers.

"Oh ok, you left saying nothing so I wasn't sure." She said.

"How was the movie?" He focused on the road, changing the subject.

"It was ok, it was too loud." She sighed leaning back her head against the leather seat.

He nodded. "We're here." They walked to class and turned in their completed projects that day.

Jungkook would glance over at her in class as usual but this time he was slightly detesting his mistake from yesterday.

A/N: HELLEU It's me.