23

"Who's that?" She faced towards the window clueless.

"It's Namjoon." He said.

"Oppa?" She opened the car door.

"Hey sis." He said and glanced over at Suga.

Suga got out of his car. He smiled at him and Namjoon smiled back nodding his head. They exchanged their own language among their stares.

"Bye Aera." He took a glimpse of her one more time before he would see her again tomorrow. She just waved goodbye embarrassed. Did her brother see her in the car with Suga like that? Was she even doing something like that with Suga? She slapped herself mentally and shook her head.

"Come on, let's go inside. Mom made dinner." He grabbed her arm as he walked into the house. He didn't mention anything.

She walked in and changed into her slippers. Her mother ran up to her and cupped her face. "Honey It's nearly 10, why haven't you answered my calls? Where have you been??" she asked concerned.

"Oh sorry eomma I left my phone in...." What was he a stranger? A friend? A crush?

"in her friend's car. Right?" he nudged her.

Yup, I guess he's just a friend. She nodded lazily.

"I just saw her friend leave." He assured his mother. Eyeing Aera as she said nothing.

"Oh okay. Come eat, I made plenty for you both." She smiled and brought Aera to the table.

Namjoon and her mother chatted the most during dinner, talking about his comeback and his schedule, etc. Aera missed eating together as a family, but something was bothering her and she didn't have the urge to speak.

"Something wrong honey?" her mother peered over at her as Aera was in silence.

"Nothing. Just tired." She turned her lips to smile.

She finished her food and washed her plate as Namjoon and her mother cleaned the table.

She felt tears well up in her eyes. She couldn't hold it in any longer. She rushed upstairs to her bathroom and locked the door behind her. She burst out crying and sat on the floor. She didn't know what was bothering her exactly.

Once she felt Suga's breath on her lips in the car, she remembered how her body had warmed up so significantly and his smooth skin along her hand intensified the moment. She had the feeling he was going to kiss her and she secretly wanted him to. She was still confused with her own feelings unsure of what it all was. His touch, presence and warmth all felt recognizable she just couldn't point it out. Her heart ached so much.

A/N: Heyy! Make sure to vote and comment :)