Chapter Eleven

I slowly back away from Harry until my back hits the front door. Quickly, I turn around and try to escape, but the door won't open. Why did I think it would be so easy?

"I know you're not that stupid. Look, it's you or Hailee. Get on with it." Harry annoyedly rolls his eyes like we're his pets that won't obey his command.

"I can't be out here. I'm sorry Hailee, but don't follow me." I announce then rush into Hailee's bedroom. Everything is just as it was last time I was here, but I guess there's no reason for change.

I shut the door behind me and begin to pace. There's no way out of here. My best friend is going to kill me, and it's probably not going to be peaceful. What does having your soul eaten even feel like?

Hailee may be a huge pain in the ass, but that doesn't mean I want her dead. I don't want to be killed by her either, though. There must be a catch to this. He has to be hiding something. I let out a small scream when the bedroom door opens, revealing Harry. He shuts the door behind him as well, sitting on the bed.

"What's your plan?" He casually asks, and I put my hands on my hips.

"I don't have a stupid plan! What is your plan?" I give him my meanest glare.

"I already told you my plan when we were all out there, remember?" He chuckles to himself, shaking his head.

"There's something you're not telling me." I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Tabitha, you really are quite smart. I can take Hailee down for you. I know you won't want to do it, so I can do it for you, and you don't even have to watch. I don't have a lot of power right now, though, so you'd have to help me with that." He explains with a sly grin plastered on his face.

"Help you as in let you kill me?" 

"No. If you and I continue what we started earlier, it'll give me energy or power. I wouldn't want to leave you here alone with a hungry soul eater while I kill people to get power." 

"I don't want to continue what we started, and I don't want you killing Hailee! Nobody is dying tonight unless we figure out how to kill you." I groan, throwing my hair into a ponytail.

"Why do you continue to lie to yourself?" He stands from the bed, taking a few steps towards me, backing me up against the wall, "You say that I'm a demon therefore you're not attracted to me, but the bottom line is that you're attracted to me."

"I'm not. I swear." I quickly say, gulping down anything in my mouth.

"Tabitha, I'm benign to you right now. Hailee is the issue, so what would kissing me hurt?" He raises his hands against the wall on either side of my face to trap me. 

"I don't even kiss random dudes at parties so why would I kiss you?" I ask, glancing at his arms beside me. 

"I need you." He brings his bottom lip between his teeth and raises his eyebrows, "I need you so much."

"That's a load of shit. You already said you don't have a soul!" I yell, ignoring my raging hormones wanting what he has to offer.

"I can make you do what I want, Tabitha." He says in a low voice then his hands are on my neck and he's kissing me. 

Every limb on my body tries to hit him, to push him off, but he's simply too strong. I try my best to scream to get Hailee's attention, but it's hard to be loud when something is against your mouth. His hands hastily move down to my hips, suddenly, he lifts me up and lays us on the bed.

He holds both of my wrists above my head with one hand while the other traces down my body. His hips pin mine down, making it impossible to move away from him. He roughly bites my lip, leaving the taste of blood in my mouth, before moving his lips to my neck.