I WANT YOU TO MEET SOMEONE.

"What the heck? That asshole is not going to be your partner." Clara was shouting from last 1 hour and repeating the same sentence.

"Jeez Clara let it be, it's just a matter of 2 weeks. I am tolerating them from last 2 years these 2 weeks are nothing for me." I know this is a bad decision, but I don't want to be scared of them.

"Okay then, don't listen to me.Do whatever you want."

"God, you are crazy. Now I have to go,my dad is calling me downstairs"

"Okay, can we meet today for shopping or something?"

"Umm... no, I have to go to Mike's house for starting the practical project."

"WHAT? IF HE DOES SOM-"

I hung up the phone, now seriously she was overacting. I don't even know why all this was such a big deal for me. I have always heard people talk shit about my height. I mean I know I have a short height but, does that makes me a less of a human? I don't know why the society want us to be  perfect beings. I used to cry a lot because of all this but then, I found new friends like Clara and our girl gang. Not that I was not happy, but there was always a feeling of loneliness. Everyone I knew was tall and had all those factors a 'perfect girl' should have. Clara always told me I am beautiful. But, I never believed any of these things. For me, I was just an ordinary girl with light brown eyes, golden brownish hair, fair complexion and a height of 5'0. It's scary that even when I describe myself I do talk about my height. I am so body conscious that it's not healthy.

"Veronica, I want you to meet someone" my dad entered the room. I got up from my bed in a jerk. Dad wants me to meet someone? Hmm...that's something new.

"He is Mr.Nathan Wilson the new manager of our company, he used to go to  the same college as your sister."

"Oh, Hello I am Veronica Parker nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Ms.Veronica."

"You guys continue, I need to go and pick up your granny from the airport." I almost jumped when I realized today was 3rd October and granny had to come today.

"OMG, I ALMOST FORGOT GRANNY WAS COMING TODAY."

"Relax young lady, you guys enjoy I'll be back." with this he went out and sat in the car and drove off.

"Veronica, I need your help. It took me so long to get here, in this company," he said I looked at him blankly.

"Sorry, Mr. Wilson I didn't get you..." I said kind of confused.

"I am in love with your sister," he said.

Wait, what?