WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

I was getting ready for the dinner. I decided to go casual and comfy but as usual my lovely sister did not approve it. So,I decided to go for a maroon dress.

I was wearing my black high heels when Kevin messaged me

Kevin: Hey, You coming?

Me: Ya.

Kevin: Our parents will be talking about Jessica's and Nathan's wedding. There will be no use of sitting there, you know, it will be kind of boring. So...can we go out after the dinner? Coffee or something?

Me: Should I consider this as a date? I said and a smile appeared on my face.

Kevin: I don't have any problem, you know I am open minded:))

Me: Okay, see you.Bye.

------------------------------------------------
We were sitting in our car and heading towards Kevin's house. When I got a message from Mike.

Mike: Hey tiny pie, what's up?

me: Nothing going out to dinner.

Mike: Oh, with?

me: Kevin.

Mike: Oh nice. I'll talk to you later.

me: Okay,cool. Bye.

Now this was weird. Mike never messaged me without any reason.
-------------------------------------------------
I was sitting on the sofa in Nathan's house. As usual, there house was beautiful. His mom was very sweet to me and Jess. His dad seems kind of strict but he also met us wholeheartedly. His whole family was so graceful, no doubt why Kevin is the most popular guy of our school. Kevin has not come yet so I don't know if he is here or not.

"Veronica, so you and Kevin are in the same school?" his mom asked.

"Yes Mrs.Wilson we both are in the same school." I said smiling.

"That's great." She said.
Just then I heard someone walking down the stairs and I looked around. I saw Kevin walking towards the dinning room. He came towards the dinning room and met my parents and sister and then came towards me and hugged me.

"Hey Tiny pie, you look...beautiful." he whispered.

"Thanks" I said smiling.

We all started talking and surprisingly our families were really going on good terms, especially our fathers talking about the same health problems.
After the dinner was over I told my mom that I am going out with Kevin. She didn't say anything because she was one of those mothers who are really open minded and trusts their child with whatever they do. Me and Kevin were heading outside his house when he looked at me and smiled.

"You know this is really weird. Just one month ago I bullied you and now we are....friends." he said still smiling.

"You know past is past and now that I know you I really appreciate our friendship." I said smiling back.

"You do?" he asked.

"Of course!" We headed towards his car and he opened the door for me, I got in and he also pulled of the car from his garage to the main road.

"You know how to drive?" I asked.

"Ya, I am not that good at it but I am improving." he said still looking towards the road.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see, have patience." he said looking at me and winking. I kind of hate surprises because I am a curious person and impatient too so when I don't know something for a long time I feel so irritated. The rest of the ride was silent mostly because I was curious to know where we were going. He stopped the car near some park and got out of the car and I was going to open the door when he opened it for me. Okay I understand your are a gentlemen. He blindfolded me and I was so curious now.

"Where are we going???" I said almost like shouting on his face.

"Have patience women." he said.
"Okay now open your eyes." he said and I like a wild human being opened the blindfold.

"This blindfold was so tig-" and I chocked my own breath seeing the vision infront of me.

"What the actual fuck."