We will be leaving.

WARNING NOT EDITED (FORGIVE ME)

 I was lying in a bed and the sun rays were striking my face. When did I get here? Firstly, where am I?

"Oh my God, your awake. Thank god." Clara was shouting on my face and I was hella confused.

"Where am I?" I said looking at her.

"You are at my house Veronica, last night you fainted and Kevin was taking you to your house when I told him to bring you here as your parents are packing for Bangkok and I thought you would never want to disturb them. Don't worry I called them and told them you would be staying in my place." She said passing me a glass of water.

"Oh...Kevin? Where is he?" I said taking a sip of water and placing it on the table.

"He went home. He wanted to stay until your up but I told him to go. He told me to call him when you're up. So call him and talk to him." She said passing me my phone. I dialed his number and placed the phone on my hears.

"Oh my God Veronica, how are you? are you fine? did you take any medicine or something?" he said.

"Chill... I am okay. Thank you for last night for dropping me here." I said.

"No problem, anything for you." he said.

"Umm... About Ale-"

"Ya I know, don't think about all that. I talked to Mike last night. He told me Mr.Bramble had assigned them to complete his board outside the principal office. That is why they were out in the cafe discussing about it. He also asked me about you and why you are mad at him. I said I don't know about that. Talk to him, okay?" he said. I was shocked. I don't know, I don't feel this is the truth. Anyways, I'll still talk to him.

"Oh okay...Thank you once again." I said.

"No issues tiny pie." he said and I smiled. After hanging up the phone, I called Mike.

"Hey, tiny pie. Waddup?" he said.

"Nothing...Umm... I am sorry for being rude that day. I was not in a mood." I said.

"No problems, I understand. I got to know you fainted last night. How are you now?" he said sounding really concerned.

"I am fine, thank you." I said.

"Hey, I got the invite. Your sisters marriage with Kevin's brother." he said.

"Ya, you are coming right?" I said.

"Obviously it's Nathan's marriage." he said sounding pretty obvious. After the call I decided to head back home to do the packing. We are leaving for Jessica's marriage day after tomorrow. All our bridesmaids dresses have been selected. My dress was creamish pink. Its finally the time to forget about all the shit and head out of home and have fun with family and friends. Keeping my past aside and falling in love with the way i like to live my life. I need to stop thinking about pasta and move on with life now.

"Clara, let's go for some shopping today. I want to buy some stuff for the flight and the trip."i said.

"Ya, me too. Will leave in a bit okay?"she said and i nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were in the drug store buying cosmetics and some random new stuff when I got a call. 

"Umm... M I talking to miss Veronica Parker?"

"Ya, who is this may I know?"

"I am Marina...the assistant of Aiden Philips. You paticipated in the writing contest a month ago. Congratulations your write up has been selected as one of most influencing write up."

"OMG, thank you so much."

"No issues ma'am. You are requested to send some more write ups to our email. Your write ups are going to be published in one of the Aiden Philips magazines. Have a nice day." With that she hung up the phone whereas  I was jumping with excitement. This was my dream to write for Aiden Philips magazines and guesss what just happened. He is one of the most known writers. He started his magazines about moving on, heartbreaks and realtionships, something i like to write and read about. I was in a middle of a drug store with my best friend staring at me like I am some retarded girl who is jumping up and down beause of a call.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Everyone is staring at you. Calm down. Who called you?" Clara whispered.

"They called... The freaking Aiden Philips called. I- I am selected for publishing the most influencing write ups."

"Oh my god, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!" we that we both stared jumping in the middle of  a drug store.

This is why you got a best friend.