To kill you.

There are days when you remember your past and see all those people leave you. Leave you in a way they would never be returning back. I was standing with my sister and my granny on the graveyard. Today was the day my grandfather passed away 2 years ago. He was my everything. When I got scolded from my parents I used to call him and he would always be there for me. Knowing for a fact that he would have never died if I was more careful... knowing all the reasons... how can I live? I  believe in  karma. I know this is not the end. Karma is  a bitch and it will work and the culprit will be punished.

"Veronica...we still don't know who killed him. The police said that the culprit jumped in water and died, but there was no dead body. For a fact we all know the police was lying."granny said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't you worry granny... one day...just one day and I promise you everything will be fine. Justice is in our destiny and I know it." I said comforting her.

We were going out of the graveyard when I found this beautiful bracelet lying on the ground. I  picked it up started investigating it. I liked it and decided to keep it.

________________________________________________________________________________ 

It was 3 pm and we had our flight at 7. Everyone was running here and there, packing clothes and things like that. As per me, I was sitting on my bed just staring at this bracelet. It was so pretty.

My bag was all packed thanks to Clara

My bag was all packed thanks to Clara. I was going to get my stuff all ready for the flight when my phone starts vibrating like anything. I switched on my phone and saw some messages from unknown number.

"All a bitch like you wants is fame. Getting close with Kevin and Mike won't make you popular. So I am warning you stay away from them. Last time you got a message like this you know what happened. If you want a repetition for it,then I am all up from it." 

My heart started pounding like somebody is hitting a hammer on it. No, I don't want any of that to happen again. But, I cannot just sit here like a dumb human and do nothing about it. That's it. I stood up called my driver and told my parents I'll be back in some time and that to straight to the airport.

She thinks I am a bitch so let me show her what bitches are like.

________________________________________________________________________________

I was standing outside Mariah's house. Some years ago I could have done this. But, I still can and I will. I rang the bell. One time, two times, three times, and there she was wearing denim shorts and crop top. 

"Why are you here?" she said. I pushed her inside and locked the door and took out my gun. 

"To kill you"