Get together

There is this one day when we get up happily because we have to dress up like a boss. Today is one of those days. Today is the get together party. I am kinda excited, I really wanna meet some people;Some cousins and some old friends. Everyone will look bombshell. We will take loads of pics for the gram. (who else is a social media addict?) I am sitting on my couch trying to organize the mess I made in order to find my clothes and jewelry. My sister and I love to wear those Indian crafted jewels and Indo western clothes. Like look at them! They look so precious. I was wearing a royal blue crop top, a white and blue overcoat and a white long skirt. My hair was curled up and my make up was light; some eyeliner mascara and nude lipstick.

 My hair was curled up and my make up was light; some eyeliner mascara and nude lipstick

I was damn satisfied with my look

I was damn satisfied with my look. I was applying a fruity flavoured perfume when someone knocked the door.
"COMING!" I shouted and went towards the door. I opened the door to see the most beautiful face I ever saw.

"Ve- wow... You look... Beautiful." Kevin said and looked straight into my eyes.
"You don't look any bad." I said and passed a smile while he rolled his eyes.
"I wanted to tell you that everyone has left and granny is ready...so let's go?" he said. I nodded my head and picked up my phone along with the room card and headed out. I turned around and my face was very very close to that of Kevin's. I was wearing heels, so my face was just in front of Kevin's and that made me blush like a tomato. I looked down and moved away. I starting walking out and I heard him chuckle. Butterflies started dancing in my stomach. I was just walking around the reception when I saw the kween coming out of her room.

"OH MY LOAD! LOOK AT YOU GRANDMA!" I shouted.
"What look at me? I am a old women. I should be allowed to wear pjs okay?  This is unfair. This dress is so heavy. But you know what? I look sexyy"  grandma said and Kevin went towards her and kissed her cheek.

"She is my dream." he said and granny rolled her eyes.

"Where is Clara?" I asked.  It has been 2 days since I had a conversation with her. Let me tell you she has been acting quite weird. She is ignoring me for some days. Even Jennifer and Sia. I just feel something is fishy. But, I have my own crap to solve which right now is the most important thing.
"I don't know, she left the hotel around 11 in the morning only,With Mike and everyone." Kevin said and starting walking towards the exit with granny on her side.
My sister had already reached the venue. I am very excited to see her. She is wearing a silver gown or something  and she is modeling so you can say that she would  look pretty good compared to anyone of us.

I was sitting in the car and listening to some songs. Kevin is on his phone. Like look at me damn it and talk to me. We haven't had a conversation for a while now it's been some days and still he is on the phone. He looked tensed.
"Is everything okay?" I asked him.
"Ya. Just some small issues. " he said and shrugged. I just nodded and started listening to my music again.

I walked inside the venue and it was so huge and full of lights. Blue, pink and white lights were reflecting the beautiful atmosphere and adding a charm to the room. I looked around and saw my sister and my jaw dropped. SHE IS FUCKING GORGEOUS. Her Whitish Silver gown was the glory of the night.

This is going to be a night to remember