OH MY GOD

I was standing in front of a house decorated with lights,It looked so beautiful. The area was so silent that the silence was making the house look more beautiful. I felt like my soul was lightened up and my heart was warming up.

"You liked it?" he asked.

"Liked? I loved it" I screamed. He smiled at me and opened the gate, I followed him. We went inside the house and it was all lighted up beautifully. There were many paintings on the walls of famous painters and the furniture was made of dark brown wood. The house felt so warm  it was like a place I would love to live in. 

"This house is so beautiful,who lives here?"I asked picking up the painting on the table.

"My grandmother lived here,she died last year. Whenever I come here, I feel like she is with me. You know, her smell, her warm touch, her love for me, everything. I love this place. Every year during Halloween we used to decorate this place with dark lights. But, when she died I started decorating this place with bright lights because they remind me of her." He said and a tear left his eyes. I went towards him and hugged him.

"Wherever she is, she would be  happy. Trust me." I said. and I looked up at him and he again pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thank you. Thank you for forgiving me and giving me a chance. You don't know how much it matters to me...
Veronica all these times I have spent with you, I have realised how hell of a person you are and I feel so lucky to have you in my life." he said and I looked up at him and smiled.

"Anyways, I want to show you something. follow me."
We entered a garden area where the table was surrounded with dim lights and the place itself looked so relaxing and comforting.

"Oh my God...this is so pretty." I screamed like a 10 year old girl.
"Now, Ms.Parker would you like to sit here." He said and  held my hand and made me sit on the chair.
"What are you doing." I said looking at him while he was carrying some dark chocolates and Nutella in his hand.
"So Ms.Parker what will you have? we have chocolate drinks chocolate cake's and everything chocolate you want." he said.
"How do you know I love chocolate?" I asked.
"A girl as sweet as you always loves chocolate." he said and winked.
"Okay, jesus, I'll have  hot chocolate." I said and he looked at me and turned his face around.
"Here is this hot drink for a hot lady."he said and then sat right in front of me.
"You are so cliché, duh." I said and he started laughing.
"I thought girls like cliché." he said and I nodded.
"No, not all." I said and started drinking the hot chocolate. The drink was fabulous, it was so warm and relaxing there just us and silence.This is what I like about him the most,the quietness I felt with him was the best thing. He always make me feel like..like..home.
"What are thinking?" he said.
"I am thinking about...how much I love this place. Thank you for bringing me here." I said he looked into my eyes
"I am glad you liked it." he said. We talked for sometime and walked on the wet grass in the garden. I don't know, why I feel like I can share a part of me with him and he would never mind taking it and never giving it to anyone. This is weird, I have never felt so comfortable with anyone all my life. But I feel he is different.
-------------------------------------------------
We were sitting in the car and some music was playing. But I wasn't thinking about anything. My eyes were closed and I was relaxing the slow music and the ride was calming me down. He stopped the car and I opened my eyes, we were in front of his house. We started walking towards his house. My parents were already outside ready to leave and Kevin's parents were also  there.
"Welcome you too." Kevin's dad said.
"We have something to tell you." Kevin's mom said.
"Nathan and Jessica are having a destination wedding in...BANGKOK!" Kevin's dad said and I was taken aback for a moment then hugged Jessica.
"WOAH GUYS CONGO." I said and hugged Nathan.
We said goodbyes and headed towards our car. I looked at Kevin and saw him looking at me I waved and said a goodbye and headed for my house.
This was the legit best day till now.