LOOK WHO'S HERE

I don't even know what is happening in my life. Firstly I am assigned a project with my bullies best friend and second, that bully is my sister's boyfriend's brother. What the hell? I need to leave for Mike's house in half an hour and then I am going out for dinner at Kevin's house. Surprisingly Mike messaged me his address and also told me to get some ideas cause he won't do the work. Nice, so I am his servant. (sarcasm)

I called my driver and started to stalk Shawn Mendes on Instagram. The driver came in exact 20 mins and I told him the address. I reached there around 12:30, My heart started pounding when I was standing outside the gate. The house wasn't that big but it was beautifully decorated with plants and flowers at the entrance. I pressed the bell. after 30 seconds a woman opened the door. She was really beautiful with blond hair and green eyes, same green eyes that  Mike had.

"Yes, may I help you?" she said.

"Umm.. hello ma'am I am Mike's classmate, Veronica. I am here to do a project with him." I said a bit nervously.

"Oh, darling come inside. Mike is upstairs you can go there," she said sweetly giving me a way to go inside.

"Thank you, ma'am," I said.

"Oh no, just call me Clair," she said and I nodded awkwardly.

I went upstairs with every step my heart was coming out of my  rib cage. Okay now I am overreacting but I am nervous. I entered the room and I looked around. I saw Mike sitting on a chair reading a Vogue magazine with headphones on. He didn't look at me first but when I starting walking towards him. He then noticed me.

"Look who's here. Welcome sweetheart," he said teasingly.

"Can we start the work please?" I said in a serious tone.

"We or you?" he said in an amused tone.

"Whatever," I said. Just then his mom entered the room.

"Do you need something sweetheart, tea or coffee?" she said looking me.

"No thank you ma- Clair," I said a bit hesitating to take her name. She smiled at me and closed the door. Every time I did something I could feel his eyes on me. I was getting annoyed.

"Do you want to work or you want to stare and annoy me? I am not working like a slave!" I snapped. He didn't say anything just looked away. After 20 minutes of doing the work all by myself, I got pissed. I mean I knew this was coming, he wouldn't work and it was only me working like anything.

"Listen you asshole, I know you don't like me and you don't want to work with me. But, just get something in your little brain, even I don't like you and I am being generous and working for both of us. So at least respect that and if you can't then tell Mr.woods to change your partner." I said in a really high annoyed tone. I got up took my stuff and rushed out of his room in anger. He was looking at me all this time but didn't even say a word. ASSHOLE. I opened his front door and started walking so that I can at least not wait for my car in front of his house. 

I HATE HIM.