WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Sometimes in life, we forget about the things that left us broken and shattered. We only think about the present and how to make it better. I was standing in front of Mariah holding a gun. My mind was all blank I didn't  knew why I was here doing this.

"Veronica what the hell are you doing!? put the freaking gun down." she shouted.

"2 years back you texted me and spoiled my whole life. How can I forget that?" I said.

"What are you talking about? I don't even have your number." she said and I let out a evil laugh.

"HAHAHAHA... right so who is messaging me huh? A ghost?" I said.

"Veronica you can check my phone." she said and gave me her phone. "I don't even have your number and I never had." she said and I unlocked the phone and checked the messages. I took out my phone and dialed the number from which I had received the message.
Ring one, two, three and the phone hung up.

"I know I hate you and you can never change that but I never messaged you." she said casually and I rolled my eyes.

"2 years back? You...you didn't messaged me?" I asked.

"No,why will I message or contact you?I never try to message people like you. Now shut the fuck up and get out of my house unless you want me to call the cops." she said and I opened my bag and placed the gun back and rushed out.

What the heck? who is this? All these years I thought it was Mariah. I was so stupid, I just assumed shit. I don't understand, who will do all this. I remember how everything happened how I was lying on the floor with blood all over my eyes. I was not able to see anything.

FLASHBACK
 No body was at home. They were in Paris with my sister for one of her modeling events. I had my exams, I had to stay back. I heard my door bell ring. I opened the door and saw the face I Never wanted to see.
"What are you doing here? GET.OUT.OF.MY.HOUSE.ALEX" I said but he entered the house anyway.

"Veronica... What you saw,umm... I was drunk okay? I didn't  knew anything that was happening to me. I love you. please Forgive me."

"I need time Alex, please go. Go away." I said and he started walking towards the door.

After one hour. I had a knock on my door. It was weird, I had a door bell, just ring that. I opened the door and left a sudden push on my shoulder. Two mens entered my house, that too without my permission.

"What the fuck? Who are you? Get out." I screamed.

"How sad it would be to kill a pretty lady like you."

They said and took out the gun. I was so stunned at the moment but I was conscious and I knew I had to get the hell out of here. I started running  upstairs towards my room but I was too late they pulled me around and dumped me on the stairs my head started bleeding and I could feel it. They picked me up and threw me on the floor and everything was becoming dizzy. All I could see was gun which was pointing out to me. Everything blanked out.

-------------------------------------------------
I went back to my house kept the gun where it was to be kept. Took all essential things and headed towards the airport. All these years I have been thinking that the one who tried to kill me was Mariah. Not only because she wanted Alex but there were many reasons of our hatred. Her mother was my mother's really close friend. They were those high school besties. One day, my mother went to a tournament for tennis. They both were tennis players and they had been selected to represent there state. Sadly, only one of them were to be selected. Mariah's mom secretly went and broke my mother's horn rimmed glasses Without that, my mother won't be able to see anything. The selection started and obviously Mariah's mother got selected. I knew everything from the day I entered this school and Mariah knew it too. We always hated each other from the first day. I don't even know what her mother would have told her because obviously she doesn't knows the truth.

I reached the airport and met my family who were sitting and waiting for me. I looked around and saw Mike,Kevin, Jacob and nick standing together and talking to each other. Then, I saw Clara, Sia and Jennifer sitting together.

This is going to be a trip to remember.