JUST TELL ME

This world is full of people who will leave you behind in search of a world which they want to achieve. I had never left people, they have left me. I don't leave people, I don't feel like leaving anyone cause I know what they go through. Some secrets I don't share, Doesn't mean that they don't exist. Kevin was looking at me with those eyes which wanted answers. I don't even know him well and feel like he wanted to know me, the real me. I was shocked. A wave of bad memories were flushing on my mind. I was having anxiety attack. I got up and ran towards the washroom. I felt Kevin running after me. But, I didn't look back I just went inside the washroom and started crying. Tears were burning my skin. I was feeling so bad. I don't want to be weak. I don't want to feel this. Kevin started banging the door of the washroom.

"Veronica just tell me what happened? Are you alright?" he said shouting on top of his lungs.

"Kevin I am okay. You will be late for your class. Please go."

"Veronica are you kidding me? I am not leaving you like this." he said.

"Why not Kevin? I was just a girl you bullied. You can always leave me. Like people always did. Please Kevin,don't act like you care. Just leave. I said. I was so frustrated and irritated that I didn't knew what I just said. Then I realised my mistake but didn't say anything. I didn't had the energy to.

silence

"Veronica, I am sorry for what I did. People change you know. I do care about you because...I don't know okay? Just come out or I'll break the door." he said and felt so bad for what I said. I went outside and looked at Kevin. He looked so worried. I looked at him and hugged him tightly. He hesitated at first but then hugged me back.

"Are you fine, tiny pie?" he said pushing my hair back.

"Ya" I said. We decided to bunk this class because we were already 20 minutes late. I was worried at first about bunking and all but Kevin said that Nick will handled the situation. We went towards the football ground, no teachers are there in the first 3 periods. we went there and sat in silence and somehow this silence was comforting.