BROTHER?

"What do you mean Mr. Wilson? I mean does she know about this?" I said. Acting really dumb but I don't even know how to react. My sister and I  have always been on good terms with each other but it's not like we share everything. If a random guy comes and tells me that he loves her I won't be shocked. She is very beautiful. She has brown eyes like me, but perfect curvy figure with straight long jet black hair. She wants to be a model and deep down we all know she will be a very popular model one day.

"We used to date when we were in college but we broke up due to distance because I was going out of station for studying business while her career sets here. I did all my studies and worked hard to join your father's company and earn his trust. After all, I am here for the love of my life."

"Wow, does she knows about this?" I said totally shocked. This guy is a love-struck puppy.

"No, she does not know. That's why I need your help," he said looking worried.

"Don't mind me asking, are you afraid of her rejection?" I said. I don't know what came to me but all I know is my sister is not one of the girls who will wait for someone all her life. She will move on and do what's she wants. I guess.

"I don't know," he said looking down.

"Okay, wait she is upstairs," I said. I told him to wait and I went upstairs to my sister's room. I opened the door to see her working on her laptop.

"Jessica, someone wants to meet you," I said looking at her laptop and seeing her looking for sexy hairstyles. Lol.

"Oh hey sissy. Who is here? I am coming in one minute." she said. I remained silent. I didn't really know what to say.

She was coming down the stairs with me, as she saw who was there she stopped in the midway, now I was getting nervous as to what her reaction would be. She ran towards him and she hugged him tightly I was just standing there like a stupid person watching them hug each other. Wow, goals.

"How did you get here? I mean how? did Veronica help you? What the heck Ve-  I cut her off.

"Women calm down, let him speak!" I yelled.

"Jess... I am in your father's company as a manager. I was hired 5 weeks ago I worked hard and earned his trust he likes me... I guess and he also  invited me to his house. I wanted to meet you so I told your sister about us. I am glad you are happy." he said his eyes started watering but he was trying hard not to cry. This was so sweet.

"My god...I thought you must be having a new girlfriend and a happy life. You worked so hard for me why Nathan?" she cried.

"Jess because...I promised you, I'll never leave you," he said taking her hands in his. Okay wow, this is like I am watching a whole new level of some  romantic Netflix series, I am cringing so hard!

" I am sorry to interrupt but, what now?" I said practically thinking about the future. What if dad goes against all of this and fires him.

"She is right if dad knows about it I don't know if he likes it or not," Jess said.

"I have an official trip with him to Japan, only after that we would figure out what to do," he said casually. I guess he is sure dad would not go against there relationship because he usually doesn't invite employees to his house. He is the first one.

"Let's forget about that, let's meet up at my place tomorrow?" he said.

"Okay, that's cool. Can Veronica come?" Jess asked

"Obviously, I am sure my brother would love her company," he said.

"Brother?" I asked.

"Ya, he studies inst.Sameraten James Malli high school" I almost jumped at the name.

"Whats his name?" I asked.

"Kevin Wilson," he replied.

WHAT THE HECK?