WHO WAS HE?

NOT EDITED BE AWARE.

It was 7 in the morning and I was getting ready for school. I wore my denim jacket and a royal blue skirt. I reached the school and started walking towards the gate. As I was walking I noticed people staring at me and looking at me like I was have done something wrong. I felt so weird.

"Oh my God,you didn't even tell me? What the heck?" Clara said shouting at me like anything.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"That you and Mike are dating." she said making my eyes widen.

"What? Wait- no! what the heck?" I said.

"You are not dating him?" she said rising her eyebrows.

"Not at all" I said with a surprised look.

"That bitch! Do you even know Maria and her ass chick friends have told the whole freaking school that you and Mike are dating." she said angrily. Maria and her gang are one gang of typical bitches. They are the typical mean girls every high school have.

"Jesus Clara! now Mike will think that I have spread all that shit.What the fuck dude." I said with a worried expression. Clara looked at me smiling. I entered the school and walked towards my locker. While I was walking towards the locker I felt all eyes on me. I was feeling so uncomfortable. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around.

"I am so sorry Veronica, I really didn't knew how Maria did all that. I didn't do anything I promise." He said shivering.

"It's okay Mike relax. I know Maria she does all this a lot, chill." I said casually. Now that I have suffered so much of bullying I didn't really care about what people said about me. Mike looked at me with a relaxed expression.

"Thank God. I thought you would be so mad at me." he said. I looked at him and smiled. Next class was English which I had with Kevin and Nick, Mike had Accounts. I headed towards my classroom. I entered the class room and Nick and Kevin started shouting my name and Kevin tapped the sit against him for me to sit beside him. I sat there and looked at him.

"So how you doing babe?" he said  in a enthusiastic tone.

"You seem too happy today, What's up?" I asked. Just then I noticed him. What the hell?  he joined the fucking school?
He looked at me and winked.
He started coming towards me and my heart started coming out of my rib cage. Fucking rat.

"Hey baby, missed me?" He said. Kevin looked at him and then at me

"Who is he?" he asked.