TITANIC? SERIOUSLY?

After reaching home. I saw my phone and I got a text from Mike.

Mike: Hey, are you awake?

Me: Ya, what happened?

Mike: I want to ask something.

Me: okay, go ahead.

Mike: From which chapter are we doing the project?

Me: Trigonometry.

Mike: Okay, Thanks. Goodnight.

Me: Goodnight.

What's up with this guy? Who ask such a stupid question at 12:30 am?

Anyways, I have to go to sleep, it's too much for one day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next morning

I woke up around 7 am and went outside to see my granny sitting on the couch and watching Titanic.

"Granny, it's 7 in the morning and you have nothing to do except watching Titanic?" I said picking up my jacket from the table.

"Oh honey, I am an old lady. Do you really think I have something to do?" she said Turning off the volume of the television.

"Anyways leave that, how was your date last night?" she said winking at me.

"My date? What are you talking about?" I asked getting confused.

"Where were you and Jessica last night?" she asked

"Oh god, it not a date Granny it was just a dinner," I said.

"Just dinner? But Jessica was very excited," she said. I told her the whole story and even my part of the story.

After the conversation, granny and I  decided to make cupcakes. In  childhood days, I used to go to New York every summer vacation and  Jessica granny and I  used to make cupcakes and do a kitty party. Golden days. We made cupcakes for some time and then we decided to make some Pancakes for breakfast. No one was at home. Mom went to her office, dad had already left for Japan this morning and Jessica went to some photo shot. Granny and I were sitting under the sun, eating our cupcakes and pancakes, drinking our tea. She was my everything, she understands me so well. I can never imagine my life without her.
Around 12:00 I called Clara, Jennifer, and Sia. Jennifer and Sia were also one of my close friends. They shifted to another side of the city due to which they changed there school. We still kept on meeting and hanging out. Our girl gang used to be very famous in the freshman year. I had a conversation with them and told them everything including the sorry treat with Mike which was going to be held today. Jennifer had a huge crush on Mike. When I told her about the treat she was going insane. After the call, I went to pick out my dress. It was a cream colored knee length frock paired with my flat Bellies. I called my driver and headed towards the cafe.

I hope this goes well.