The red sparrows

I am so dumb. Like seriously what was I thinking? It's 1 am and I am here in Jack Cowell's office in order to find the documents about that building. Yes, I broke in here like a thief and now I am like what if he took the documents with him? There is like nothing in here all I find is mosquitoes and spiders. Ugh I need a brain. I need some sense. I hate myself right now. I walked towards a room and held it's door handle and pushed it. It didn't open. I took out my Bobby pin and tried to open the door. One... Two.. Three.. YES! IT OPENED. I went inside the room to found the room filled with files and documents. Fuck. How will I know where is the documents I need? I starting searching. I had these plastic gloves on and this weird black mask so that no one sees me and my finger print is not taken. I started vigorously searching for the file. I was getting impatient. I kicked the shelf in anger and all files came flying down on my face. OUCH! I started picking up the files and viewing them individually. Suddenly I saw this file. I opened the file. 'The red sparrows' building now sold off to Mrs. Knight. I flipped on to the front page. I heard the sound of someone's car getting parked. I ran towards to window and saw someone walking towards the building. I took the file and stuffed it in my bag back. I saw the man entering the building and I opened the window simultaneously. I looked around and found the tree branch. I held it tight and jumped on the tree. I closed the window and started getting down slowly. I reached the land and ran off.

Woofff!!! That was really scary but exciting at the same time. Let's see what these documents get me into.
-----------------------------------------------------------
UNKNOWN'S POV

"Sir, I guess it's the right time to tell Veronica about her grandfather's death. She is very close to finding the truth and that cannot happen unless we tell her. "

"Patience is the key here. We cannot risk telling her when He is with her."

----------------------------------------------------------