WE KNOW EACH OTHER VERY WELL

After getting back from Mike's house I was quite annoyed. I decided to take a bath and sleep for some time. I took a relaxing bath and changed into comfy clothes and sat down on my bed. I didn't even realize when I started crying. I was feeling so bad, if I was good enough I would have gotten respect. I don't want to do this anymore. Why don't people understand not everybody can be perfect? Just then my phone vibrated.

"Hey, I m sorry. Sorry for being mean and not helping you. Can we meet tomorrow? A sorry treat from my side. Coffee maybe?"

~Mike

Yeah like sorry changes anything. Ugh but atleast he said sorry.

"I am sorry too, I should not have snapped at you like that," I replied.

Mike: Haha no issue:) dude you are scary.

me: Whatever.

Mike: See you tomorrow.

me: Bye.

Okay, I don't think it was such a bad idea. Ew no, it was or it maybe wasn't. Oh god, I  am such a mess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Veronica! wake up you dumb ass" I felt someone shout. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jess all dressed up.

"What? let me sleep" I groaned.

"Veronica we have to leave the house in an hour it's already 6," she shouted. Then I remembered we had to go to Nathan's house today.

"Oh shit, okay give me some time. I'll get ready." I said running towards my closet. Now comes the big task deciding what to wear. After 10 minutes of throwing all the clothes here and there, I finally found a dress. It was a black dress which was above the knee length. I quickly changed and did my make up. I decided to go with a smoky eye and a nude lipstick. I wore a mat black heels with it. I went downstairs and saw my sister on her phone. When she saw me coming she turned her phone off and looked at me.

"You look so pretty fatty," she said making me smile.

"You too fattier," I said smirking.  

We got out of the house and called one of our drivers. Nathan had already messaged the address so that was not a big problem. I was not feeling good about this dinner I don't know, but I didn't really wanna see Kevin's face. We reached there after some time. It was a bit far. I fixed my dress and got out of the car. We went towards the entrance gate and the house was big, and by that, I meant really big and beautiful. Damn, if they were so rich, Nathan didn't really have to work in my father's company. I don't understand this crazy lover. We pressed the bell and a lady wearing black and white clothes opened the door. Must be the maid.

"Yes? Whom do you wanna meet? she said and I cringed. She is really mean.

"Maria, Let them come inside," Nathan shouted. She gave us away and we went inside. OMG! the house was freeking beautiful. The walls were cream colored with golden and cream curtains and shiny marble floor with dark brown furniture.

"Welcome beautiful ladies." He said and gave a hug to me and Jess.

"Your house is very beautiful," I said looking around.

"Haha... thank you but not as beautiful as your sister." he said winking at my sister. She blushed. We went inside and sat on the creamish white sofa's. I was hoping Kevin was not in the house. We started talking about random stuff. They both started telling me how they met and their memories. Nathan got up and told something to Maria (the maid), she nodded and went upstairs. After some time, I was on my phone replying to Clara's text messages. I saw Kevin coming down the stairs and his gaze directly went on me. We had a eye contact and then I looked away. Shit, my heart started beating so fast like it was having a race. My palms started sweating. 

"Oh Kevin, look this is whom I told you about, the love of my life, Jessica," Nathan said. Kevin went and shook hands with her. 

"And this is Veronica, her sister. " Nathan said. He came towards me and took out a hand. We shook hands and he smirked at me. Okay, he is creepy. 

"You must be knowing each other you guys are in the same high school," Jess said. Can't she shut up?

"Of course, we know each other very well, right Veronica?" he said smiling. Bastard.

"Umm... ya..hmm.."What the hell should I say? 

"Ohh... that's amazing I didn't know about it" Nathan said with confused look sensing my hesitation.

This will be a long night.