THE ENCOUNTER

So today is Monday and dad is sitting on the chair beside the dinning table eating his lunch. Jessica is sitting next to me trying to figure out what to tell dad.

"What should I do? What if he goes against it?" Jessica said whispering.

"At least tell him, don't sit here and waste your time." I said sounding irritated. This was the 7th time she has asked me the same question.

"Veronica come here!" my grandma shouted.

"No, don't go I want you to come with me when I am telling  this to dad."

"Jess, I am going. Go and talk to him."

"Bitch"

"Thanks I know." I said and went to granny.

JESSICA'S POV
I got up and went near dad. He just finished his lunch and was looking at me.

"Hey Jess.. how are you?" he asked me and sat on the chair beside the table and I sat in front him.

"I am doing good. I need to talk to you." I said nervously.

"Ya, tell me." he said casually.

"Nathan... ya-he ya-he-"

"Nathan? You talking about Nathan Wilson? He asked.

"I lovehimandIwanttomarryhim." I said in 1 millisecond.

"What are you saying Jess? I can't understand a word." he said.

" I love him." I said.
"Dad, I know I have made many mistakes in past and I would still make many. But, one thing I am sure about is,him. He is the one I want to dedicate my life too." I said not thinking  about what he will say. I was looking at my dad and he had a blank look.

"I know." he said making me chock my own breath.

"Why would the son of George Wilson come and work for me was a fishy part for me. I sent my private officers to check what they were upto. When I got to know they are not in any terms messing with us, I was more curious. So I asked him. He told me everything and from that day I have been noticing this guy. The only reason I called him home was this. Jessica he loves you and I know you know it. Be sure of what you want to do and whom you wanna be with. This is a matter of your whole life. Nothing is more happier for a father than knowing that his daughter is living a beautiful life." he said and at this very moment my tears were rolling off my eyes non stop. I love my dad.

"Thank..- you dad.. I love you." I said. He got up and I hugged him tight.
------------------------------------------------

VERONICA'S POV
I went outside where my granny was standing near the post box with a letter in her hand.

"Yes grandma? What's up?" I asked. She looked up to me and handed me the letter.

"It's for you." She said. I opened the letter and saw his name.

Hey Veronica
How are you? I know you have been missing me a lot. Hoping to see you soon babe.
Yours
*******

WHAT THE FUCK?
--------------------------------------------