Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s POV

We were already on the way there, but it was extremely awkward for me. I mean, Suga and Seo Jun knew each other and Jin...well, he was really nice but I guess Suga's cold personality wasn't made up.

"Yah, tell your girlfriend to talk or something. I can't stand this awkwardness," exclaimed Yoongi.
"She's not my girlfriend, and why don't you tell her yourself? Stop being so rude all the time."
"Tch, can't help it. If you have a problem with me, then blame it on my parents. They were the ones that made me."
"Yoongi, calm down. We're not here to start a fight and I don't think the principal would like it either," said Jin.
"Whatever."

O...kay...did this just get more awkward or what? Now Yoongi probably hated me for wasting his precious time. Geez, he was even my bias.

"Hey (Y/n), how was your old school?" Jin suddenly asked.
"I guess it was okay, not the best though."
"Why? Were the teachers mean?"
"Not all of them, some of them were nice. It was just Yuri- Ah, I mean the tests were just hard *nervous laugh*"
"So a dumb girl is transferring to our school?"
"Yoongi, be nice. *sigh* Sometimes I wonder how you got to be an idol with that personality of yours," exclaimed Seo Jun.
"By the way, where are we going? Why have we gone off the road?"
"Tch, that principal really didn't tell her anything..." Yoongi commented.
"Tell me what?"
"Dia-Rosaria High is a school for people with special abilities," Jin replied.
"So like smart people?"
"There are a few really intelligent students, but much more than just having an intellectual mind."

What did he mean? A school for people with special abilities? Then why was I transferring there? As far as I was concerned, I was just an average high school student.

The car stopped, but we were literally in the middle of a grassy plain.

"Alright, let's walk the rest of the way," Jin said happily.

We all got out, but they just started walking towards the far mountains.

"Hey, what about the car?"
"Don't worry, someone will take care of it," Jin replied like it was obvious.

~Some time later~

Huh? Where am I? Did I get knocked out or something? I don't remember anything after getting out of the car...

"Ah, you're awake."
"Uncle!"
"Are you glad to see me? Huh? You must be, because you know I'm the best! *weird evil laugh*"
"...I was glad."
"Was? Oh well, so how was your trip?"
"I...don't know?"
"Ah, right. You were knocked out by Jin, remember? Well, of course you don't. Anyway, you'll be staying here for the rest of your school life. Happy? Yes, you should be because your precious uncle is here!"
"Um...Jin said something about special abilities..."
"Oh, that...You'll learn all about that in your class. Right, you're late to class. Now hurry up and go before the teacher gets mad."

Before I even got a chance to ask him any more, I was pushed out the door. Ugh, I didn't even have any of my stuff. Maybe it was in my new room. Which class was I going to?

"Hello, you're (Y/n), right?" asked a boy with sunglasses and a beanie on.
"Yeah-"
"Great. My name's Jimin. Jin told me to come pick you up since it's your first time here. Our class is this way."
"O-okay..."

I was walking just slightly behind him. Did all of BTS go to my uncle's school? Wow, that was amazing considering how...carefree uncle was.

I didn't realise Jimin had stopped until I bumped into him.

"Is something wrong?"
"(Y-(Y/n)..."
"Yeah? What's wrong?"
"I just realised...we have Mr. Lee as our teacher for today!"
"Mr. Lee?"

His eyes glanced around the school corridors before finally landing back on me.

"The meanest and toughest person anyone will ever meet, so we will definitely be in serious trouble once we go to class," he whispered into my ear.
"Eh?! You can't be serious, r-right?"
"Well, you can see for yourself."

He started walking again, but this time, a little more cautious. Was this Mr. Lee really that bad?

A while later, we arrived in front of a classroom door. Jimin looked back at me before reluctantly knocking on the door.

"Park Jimin! You are late! Late by 15 minutes! Even though you are an idol, I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour!"
"Yes sir. Sorry for coming late, this will not happen again," Jimin replied with a perfect tone and posture.
"And who might this young lady be?! Are you the new transfer student?! Late on the first day?! How unacceptable!"
"I'm sorry," I said while bowing deeply.

Jimin was right..Mr. Lee was extremely terrifying. Not only did he have a big build, but also heavy, scary features, along with a few piercings and a loud voice.

"(L/n) (Y/n), was it?! I-"

Before he could continue, the phone rang.
My mouth almost fell open. His tone and personality completely changed! I could tell that he was talking to uncle, but did he do this whenever the principal called him?!

The class was giggling, most likely because of Mr. Lee.

"Alright, (Y/n) and Jimin, go sit down. The principal has just told me what happened. Oh and there's no need to introduce yourself to the class. Yoongi already did, saying, '(L/n) (Y/n), a new student is coming so be nice to her or else the principal'll kill you, no hard feelings'. So you may go sit next to...Yoona."

A pretty girl with long, wavy, black hair immediately waved at me with a gentle smile. Wow, she was sooo pretty. Ugh, I was definitely going to be compared. Suddenly, I felt a piece of scrunched paper being shoved into my hand. Who?...No one was behind me...