Chapter 26

(Y/n)'s POV

~Back at school~

The pictures of Yoongi and I were taken down under uncle's orders. Geez, why did Yoongi have to take us to a park? *sigh* I felt so stupid, remembering what happened last time but obviously I had amnesia so I couldn't have known about that last incident.

"(Y/n), you remember us now, right?!" Taehyung asked happily.
"Yeah-"
"So how did Yoongi do it? How did he get your memories back?"
"Oi, didn't you hear? Hyung said that he just had to show her his magic," exclaimed Jimin.
"No, I heard that he wrote a song for her," Jungkook said.
"Guys, that's all wrong. He said that he simply did the things they did when they were dating," Hoseok argued.
"Where did you hear all this from? He told me that he simply kissed her," exclaimed Namjoon.
"What are you guys talking about?" Jin asked, completely oblivious.
"So (Y/n), which one of us is correct?" asked Jimin.

I fidgeted with my hands nervously. Well, Yoongi probably told them all those for fun but I was too embarrassed to say that he kissed me.

"Yoongi..."
"Yeah? What did he do?!" Hoseok asked excitedly.
"Yoongi cried."
"Cried? As in the crying that people do? Like tears and everything?" Jungkook asked.
"Yeah, I guess."
"*laughs* Was that why he told us all those lies? Haha, he cried!" exclaimed Taehyung.

Suddenly, the door opened with a strong blast of cold wind. Yoongi stood in the doorway with a stoic expression. Nobody said a thing, except for Jin. He simply walked casually towards Yoongi with a grin on his face.

"Look at that, Yoongi's actually a child at heart. He cried for (Y/n)," Jin exclaimed with a laugh.
"What the hell? Do you want to die? I told Namjoon the correct version," he said coldly.
"Come on, don't be so mean," Hoseok exclaimed.
"Hey guys, I've got a joke! Why can't bikes stand up on their own?" Jin asked.
"Ugh, here he goes," Yoongi said to no one in particular.
"Why can't they?" Taehyung asked.
"Because they are 'too' tired."

Everyone laughed at how bad the pun was. Yoongi was the only one that was unamused by Jin's pun. He just grabbed by hand and led me to his room. But before I could do anything, I was pinned to the wall.

"Hey (Y/n), why did you tell them that?" he asked in a low voice.
"I'm not telling if you're gonna be like this."
"Fine then."

He lifted me up onto the bed before he started to tickle me. I immediately started laughing, begging for him to stop.

"Y-Yoongi, stop!"
"Then are you gonna tell me?" he asked with a smirk.
"O-okay! Just stop!"

Yoongi finally stopped with the tickling and lay down beside me. I felt his hand grab onto mine. For some reason, that brought a smile to my face.

"So why did you tell them?"
"I wanted to see their reaction."
"Hmm, I guess that's reasonable enough. But you'll have to do something for me as a punishment."
"Eh?! Punishment?!"
"Yep, since you told them without my permission."
"What punishment?"
"Let's see...kiss me."
"*blush* Huh?"
"Come on."

I refused and looked the other way, facing my back towards him. He just climbed over me and kneeled on the floor. I pouted and poked my tongue out.

"(Y/n)."
"What?"

All I got was a kiss on the nose as a reply.

"I guess that's good enough, considering how you're too innocent to kiss me first," he exclaimed.
"H-hey!"

He laughed before pulling me up. I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Despite the blush on my face, I was happy to prove him wrong for once.

"Oh, so you actually can kiss me. I'm surprised."
"Surprised? How much?"
"So much that I'm about to die?"
"Yah!"

He simply grinned before pulling me into another kiss. We immediately pulled away when there was a knock on the door. Yoongi went to open it.

"Is (Y/n) there?"
"Yeah, she is."

My mum and dad came in. I immediately ran up and hugged them tightly. I got to see them again...after such a long time. Tears welled up in my eyes.

Yoongi's POV

I was glad that (Y/n) finally got to meet her parents. Seeing her happy made my heart fill up with a warmth I could not explain. It was like a fire lighting up my ice cold heart.

"Yoongi, was it?" asked (F/n).
"Yeah."
"I still haven't given you my approval yet because of the things that have been going on."
"Dad, there's no need for that," (Y/n) said with a small pout.
"Why do you think you deserve her?"
"Honestly, I don't think I do. She could find someone else much better than me, but she doesn't. Seeing her happy is enough to make me smile. That's why...I love you, (Y/n)."
"Should I give him a chance?"
"(F/n), don't you think? (Y/n) looks really happy with him," (M/n) exclaimed.
"Dad, even if you don't approve, I'd still date him," (Y/n) said stubbornly but it sounded cute in a way.
"...okay, fine. Don't hurt her though."
"I won't, I promise. Thank you."

(Y/n) flashed me a big smile. I smiled back, but almost fell because of how she suddenly hugged me. I couldn't help but laugh at how happy she was.

"Come on, let's leave them alone," said (M/n).
"But my daughter-"
"First of all, she's our daughter and second, she's all grown up now."

I looked at (Y/n) with a gentle smile on my face. She deserved much more than I could ever give her...I sometimes do wonder why she sticks with me.

"Hey Yoongi."
"Yeah?"
"Do you not think you're good enough for me? Because that's strange. I think you're too good, so don't go on thinking negative things. Okay? And I love you too."

I pulled her in for a kiss and rested my head on hers. Seriously...I wanted nothing else.