Chapter 16

(Y/n)'s POV

"Don't go, I won't let you," exclaimed Yoongi.
"But my parents are in trouble! I have to save them!"
"No, please worry about yourself for once!"
"I have to save them. Please let me go..."
"(Y/n), the address he sent you is too far away."
"I don't care, I can't let my parents die."
"I...I'm worried about you. At least let me go with you."
"It's nice to hear that, but I can't drag you into my own problems. I don't care if you tell the others, I'm still going alone."
"It's obviously a trap and you don't have complete control over your power so there's no knowing what might happen."
"My parents' lives are more important than that."

His grip on my arms tightened. I managed a small smile before reaching into my pocket. The pendant that my parents gave me...I put it in his hand.

"I'm not going to die, I still need to come back and get this...so keep it safe for me."
"(Y/n)..."
"It's a promise."

I gave his hands a squeeze before running towards the stairs. I needed to save my parents and come back alive...well, I think that was easier said than done.

Yoongi's POV

I wasted no time in going to the principal's office. Damn it! I couldn't even prevent (Y/n) from leaving by herself.

"Yoongi, what's wrong? You-"
"(Y/n)'s parents are in danger."
"What...?"

~Some time later~

Dae Hyun had told us to go to the address immediately. The others had already gotten into the van. I quickly followed, unable to shake off the bad feeling I had about this. (Y/n), please be safe...

(Y/n)'s POV

I had just arrived at the location the kidnapper sent to my phone. It was just an abandoned shed, but that didn't mean that it wasn't creepy and dangerous.

"Come out! Where's my mum and dad?!"
"I see that you've come, hopefully alone. If you want to see your parents, go inside the shed," he said over the speakers.

It had to be a trap...but I couldn't abandon my parents just because of my own safety.

Quietly, I went inside and looked around despite it being dark. Suddenly, a light switched on above my parents who were tied up. Before I got a chance to do anything, some kind of rope tied my hands and feet together.

"What a naive girl you are...do you honestly think your parents will be captured by me?" asked the man.
"Who are you?"
"I'm just a random guy...that's looking for something interesting to do. And I happened to find out about the curse that runs in your family. I don't even know where your parents are. Honestly, it didn't take long to find out a few things about you."
"What do you want with me?"
"Nothing much, just wanting something fun to do."

Fun? What did he mean by fun? I looked up and noticed that he had a twisted, perverted look on his face. I tried to move out of this tight rope but it was no use.

"Come on, stop running away. It's not going to hurt at all."
"Tch, get away from me, you stupid perverted freak!"

Yoongi's POV

I had (Y/n)'s scream, followed by a slap. Tch, that bastard had better not lay a finger on her. If he did, I'd have no choice but to kill him myself.

All of us rushed inside to see (Y/n)'s clothes torn. Blood dripped down her chin while her tears flowed down continuously.

"You...bastard! What the hell did you do?!"

He just laughed instead of answering. I punched him. He stumbled backwards, but didn't bother to fight back. All he did was laugh hysterically like a maniac. I hit him again and again. I was going to kill him...only if Namjoon didn't stop me.

I looked at (Y/n). Jimin had gave her his jacket, keeping her covered. Namjoon called the police, giving them a detailed explanation of what he assumed had happened.

I immediately went over to (Y/n) and pulled her into a hug. I was so worried about her, so worried that I couldn't even explain it through words. Her parents were no more than holograms. Tch, that jerk!

"Yoongi, I was so scared," she said through her overflowing tears.
"Don't worry, I'm here now."
"Hyung, take her. We're leaving," exclaimed Jungkook.

~Back at school~

(Y/n) was in her bed, scared to be left alone by herself. Yoona decided to go sleep in another room to give us some space.

(Y/n) was lightly holding onto my hand. On the way back, she had gotten a high fever and was very warm but still said it was too cold.

"Hey, I'm going to go now-"
"P-please stay here for a while longer..."

I sat down on the chair again and watched as she fell into a deep sleep. It must've been very frightening for her. That stupid pervert deserved to die. I swear I'd never let this happen to (Y/n) again. But why do I feel that way? Don't tell me...I have feelings for her?!

"Mum, dad...let's go on a picnic..."

Did (Y/n) just talk in her sleep? I couldn't help but chuckle at how cute that was. Seriously though, how could someone be this cute when they slept?

"Ne Yoongi, thank you for everything..."

Nice to know that you dream of me when you sleep. I hung the pendant she gave me around her neck. I smiled at her fragile figure and gave her a small kiss on the forehead before leaving her room.

"So hyung, what did you two do?" Jungkook asked with a smirk.
"What the hell do you mean?"
"Did you kiss?!" Taehyung asked excitedly.
"She has a fever. Do you guys really think I would do something like that to her?"
"Well, you are Yoongi after all," commented Jimin.
"And what's that supposed to mean?"
"Nothing."

I eyed them as they left giggling. Geez...