Chapter 12

(Y/n)'s POV

We had went back to school, but we didn't get a minute of silence. Uncle kept bugging us about why Yoongi was hurt so bad. He stayed silent, hoping to keep his family's situation a secret.

"*sigh* Yoongi, why are you always getting hurt?" Jin asked no one in particular.
"Yoongi, what happened? Why are you so injured?" asked uncle.
"I told you, I tripped and landed a bit too rough," he replied while looking at uncle in the eye.
"...I won't ask you anymore but I would prefer it if you didn't hide anything from me. I need to ensure the safety of my students after all."

Uncle left, leaving Jin, Yoongi and I alone in the nurse's office. There was only a peaceful silence that followed. No one spoke a word, not until Yoongi was completely healed.

Suddenly, the door was burst open. Yuri came running in until she had her arms wrapped around Yoongi while 'crying'. Tch, still trying to act cute? Ugh!

"Yoongi oppa, are you okay?! I was so worried looking at you injured like that!" Yuri exclaimed.
"Tch, get off of me."
"Oh, sorry Yoongi oppa."

She stopped hugging him and decided to sit on his lap instead. Was she stupid or what? He literally just said to get off...

"Tch, you stupidly idiotic girl! Get off!" Yoongi yelled, a little pissed off.
"What did I do wrong?! I was only worried about you!" Yuri replied, angered by his harsh words.
"I don't care about how you feel! We're not even that close so why the hell do you care?!"
"I can't believe this...you're incredibly rude."
"And you're incredibly annoying."

Jin and I were awkwardly watching their argument. We weren't sure whether to stop it or not. I mean, it was probably best to stop it but we didn't want to have to argue with Yuri.

"And you!" she yelled while pointing a finger accusingly at me.
"What?"
"How dare you spend a day with Yoongi without me?! I bet you were flirting with him, right?! Huh?! That must be it!"
"Yah, if you're going to make assumptions, do it somewhere else! I've had enough of your stupidity."
"Alright, stop arguing! All three of you, leave this office! I'm getting tired of listening to your constant arguing," Jin ordered.

Yoongi pushed past Yuri, making sure she would lose her balance and fall over. I couldn't help but laugh at how awkward and clumsy her fall was.

"Yah! Yoongi, you did that on purpose, didn't you?!"

He ignored her and left the room. Jin quickly shooed me out of the room before helping Yuri out too. Now what? It was still the weekend so I had nothing to do.

"(Y/n)! That's where you were? Come on, let's go," exclaimed Taehyung.
"Wait, where are we going?"
"We've all decided to gather at my place," he replied with a cheeky grin.
"Ah-"
"Don't worry, it'll be fine. My parents are super nice."

I hesitantly allowed him to take me there. It took some time, but we soon arrived at his house. Well, it was more like a luxurious villa. I was a little confused at the windows. How could you see the ocean through one and the forest through another?

"You curious about those?" a woman asked.
"Yeah, they look beautiful yet mysterious."
"Ahaha, that's the first time I've heard that. Usually people would be freaked out."
"Oh, hehe..."
"I'm Taehyung's mother. His father's at work right now."
"Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/n)."
"*smiles kindly* Have a good time."
"I will, thank you."

Taehyung tugged at my hand, leading me upstairs to his room. Once we got there, I had to stop my mouth from falling open. This was like almost four times the size of mine! Plus, he even had a mini staircase leading to a hidden door.

"Come on, the others are up there."

We went up the narrow staircase until we reached the door. He knocked on the door, following a specific rhythm. Was that a secret code or something?

"You two took sooo long!" Hoseok whined.
"Sorry."
"Where's Jin?" Namjoon asked.
"Oh, I forgot to get him..." Taehyung replied nervously.
"I'll give him a call," said Jimin.

This room was completely different from what I had expected. It was spacious with windows acting as this room's walls. It was almost as big as Taehyung's room. Each of the four walls had a different view, like I had seen all around his house.

"You really do stare out the window a lot," Jungkook commented.
"Oh, it's just interesting to see how the views differ in every window."
"Well, you'd expect nothing less from a family that can cast illusions," Jimim said.

We all waited in silence till Jin got here. It didn't take him any more than five minutes but I was positive that it took us at least 30 minutes by car...

"Right, now that everyone's here, let's begin," Namjoon exclaimed.
"Begin what?"
"Play time!" replied Taehyung.
"No, it's not play time," Jin said.
"Then what is it if it's not play time?" Taehyung asked.
"It's called 'Trying to Figure Out (Y/n)'s Ability Through Various Activities'," Jungkook replied with a grin.

Everyone sweatdropped at this. The title he came up with was just...like a little kid.

"Anyway, (Y/n), what do you like?" Jin asked.
"A lot of things."
"Something specific," Yoongi exclaimed.
"I guess I like finding the truth."
"Maybe we can try out some abilities that relate to the truth, knowledge, lies and all that," commented Jimin.
"Yeah, maybe. I'll research that," Namjoon said.

~Some time later~

While Namjoon was researching, we had separated to different areas of the room, all doing our own thing.
To be honest, I was really bored. There was no one I could text and I literally had nothing to do on my phone. *ding*

Yuri: Where are you?

Me: Why do you want to know?

Yuri: Just tell me, I want to meet BTS

Me: In your dreams

Yuri: :(