Chapter 20

(Y/n)'s POV

I sat up and yawned. Was I sleeping? When I looked around, I noticed that I was in the nurse's office. Oh...I remember now.

"Hey, you're up," exclaimed Jin.
"Yeah..."
"Here, I made you some creamy chicken soup. I don't know if it'll suit your taste but please enjoy it."
"Thank you."

I took the bowl from his hands and grabbed the spoon. It seemed delicious...and it was. I smiled and drank more of the soup.

"*chuckles* You look like a little kid when you eat," Jin commented.
"But it's good."
"So make sure you drink every last drop and get better...well, not that you need to get better now that you're all healed."
"Yes 'mum'."

He just laughed and went back to doing stuff on his laptop. After a while, I finished the soup and set it on the table. When I looked at Jin, I noticed that he had fallen asleep with his head drooping to one side.

*sigh* He should've rested first... I quickly got out of bed and after a few very long moments, finally got him into the bed and had the blanket over his body. Before leaving the room, I washed the bowl and spoon and left it in the sink.

What was I supposed to do now? Go back to class? Nah, I didn't want to do that.

"You're awake," said Flynn.
"Yeah."
"Want to come for a walk with me?"
"Sure."

I walked by his side. An awkward silence filled the hallway. Was there anything I could talk about with him? He seemed like a person that was hard to talk to.

"Want to go outside?" he asked.
"Yeah, I don't mind."

Yoongi's POV

Geez, did Jin fall asleep? Where did (Y/n) go? Her phone was still here next to Jin's laptop. *sigh* She must've went back to her room.

I walked outside and down the hallway that led to her room. After a few knocks, Yoona opened the door and greeted me with a smile.

"Is (Y/n) here?"
"No, she hasn't been back for a while."
"Oh..."
"Why don't you come in and wait for a bit? I'm sure she'll be here soon."

Hesitantly, I went inside and sat down on a chair. She sat down across from me and pulled her chair a little closer.

"What?"
"What's it like being an idol? Is it fun?" she asked with admiration in her eyes.
"Yeah, it's fun."
"I want to become a singer when I graduate. Do you think I'll be able to do it?"
"I don't know."
"Hey, why don't I sing for you? Can you give me some feedback?"
"...sure."

I leaned back in the chair and listened to her sing. It wasn't a song that I knew. Did she write it herself? It wasn't as good as I had expected it to be but it was okay. The lyrics...they sounded a little...weird. There were things like 'Let's become one' or 'Please be my puppet'. Well, the thing that made it sound weird was that she seemed as if she was directing this all at me, like she had meant to sing this song for me.

"So, how was it?" she asked while placing her hand upon mine.
"It was...okay but you need to work on it a little more," I replied while moving my hand away.
"Can you help me?"

Her body was moving closer and closer to mine. It was getting really awkward and stuffy in here. Damn it, when was (Y/n) gonna come back? How did she survive with Yoona being like this?

"Hey Yoongi, can you help? All I need is a little inspiration," she exclaimed with her hands on my shoulders.
"Uhh, do you mind moving back a little?"
"Why? I need inspiration."
"Tch, get off. This is going too far. If you're after me, forget it."
"I'm only looking for something that can help me."
"Get off now. I won't hesitate to hurt you even if you're a girl."
"I'm not looking for trouble, just some help."

Her body was already on top of mine but before I had the chance to push her off, the door slowly opened. (Y/n) stood in the doorway with a shocked expression on her face.

"Yoongi, please. Help me just this once," Yoona pleaded.
"(Y/n), wait!"

She had already left. Damn it!

"What the hell's your problem?! Isn't (Y/n) your friend?!"

I pushed her off and ran out the door, not even glancing back to see if Yoona was okay. Tch, I should've refused when she asked me to go in. I didn't really care about her dream, all I needed was to see (Y/n). I did...but while doing so, I think I almost broke her heart.

Once I got to the school gardens, I saw (Y/n) sitting under a tree with her arms around her legs. I quickly rushed over there.

"You must have some explanation, right? That's typically how it works when things like that happen," she exclaimed a little coldly.
"Yes, I do have an explanation. Please listen to me."
"...I'll give you a minute."
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen. It was Yoona that made the move, I honestly did nothing. I...just don't know..."

It was all silent. Only the rustle of the leaves could be heard. I wanted to hug her and hold her...but I couldn't do that right now.

Suddenly, (Y/n) crouched down in front of me. I looked up, only to be flicked in the forehead. Ouch, that actually hurt.

"I guess I deserved that."

She simply nodded.

"Does that you mean you forgive me?"
"Hmm I don't know."

She just smiled at me. I grinned and pulled her into a kiss. I was so lucky to have her...I regretted going into her room so much. I never wanted to hurt her again.