Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s POV

"Hey, my name's Go Yoona. Nice to meet you, (Y/n)."
"Hi, please look after me well."
"Okay, hope we can be great friends."

She gave me another smile before focusing on doing stuff in her textbook. I immediately took this chance to unfold the paper.

Hey (Y/n),
Meet us after school. Taehyung will be at the rooftop to take you somewhere. See you soon
~Namjoon

Why would BTS want to meet me? I wasn't anyone special so why? I looked average...well, at least I thought I did and my grades...I usually got in the top 3% in my grade but that was just because I had nothing better to do than study.

Suddenly, I started hearing whispers going around. This, somehow, made me feel very uncomfortable because all of them were about me. Things like, 'She actually made Rap Mon use his power for her', 'Wow, she's so pretty' or 'Tch, she thinks she's so cute pretending not to know anything' and so on. Damn it, first day here and I was already the latest gossip everyone was talking about.

"Don't worry about it. The whispers happen whenever someone new comes," exclaimed Yoona.
"Oh, okay."

Voices appeared in my head. They sounded annoyed, irritated...creepy. It was strange, I couldn't hear anything with my ears. It was as if these were my own inside voices bad mouthing me like they had their own will. Just ignore them...they'd go away. I immediately focused on the textbook work to try to forget about this.

Yoongi's POV

That was strange...no one could just easily ignore Luke's 'whispers' like that. I could tell that (Y/n) fought them off completely in a few seconds. Luke was having trouble inflicting the same thing over and over again in her head.

"Yoongi, tell him to stop. Stop doing that to (Y/n)," Namjoon ordered.
"Why? Why can't I see how much she's worth?"
"Hey, Rap Mon's right. It's only her first day," added Jimin.
"Tch, whatever."

I motioned for Luke to stop. Seriously though...(Y/n) had no special ability and looked...cute- wait what? A-anyway, the fact that she could easily ignore Luke's power was probably beginner's luck.

(Y/n)'s POV

~Lunchtime~

Uncle had said that I could get the cafeteria food for free today but it just made me feel guilty. Everyone else had to pay so I just decided to go outside for the time being.

"Hey (Y/n), there's something we need to show you," exclaimed a girl with short hair.
"Sorry, but I don't have time to hang out with bullies."
"H-how-"
"*sigh* I've spent enough time at my old school with some bullies and now I can probably tell who they are by just looking at them."
"Shut up, don't speak as if you know of our intentions."
"Then what do you want? I don't have time for this."
"Just come with us."
"What if I refuse?"
"Then we'll make you come."

A boy with dark blue hair came over. I quickly went into a fighting stance. I guess the lessons that my father had with me weren't just for nothing. The boy's punches were strong, but slow. I could dodge them but something didn't seem right.

"Oi, it doesn't matter what happens to her. Just hurry up," said the girl.

The boy immediately smirked and punched my stomach. The force of it was enough to throw me across the court. Blood dripped down my chin. I couldn't understand why he was abnormally strong but I couldn't give up either.

Tch, he must've broke something. Why were they doing this to me? I never did anything to them...

"Take her. We're going."

The boy picked me up and took me to a secluded area. The girl followed behind with a big, cheeky smirk on her face.

"I'm Lee Sui. Mr. Lee is my father and I always get what I want. Isn't that right, Sang Jin?"
"Yeah, whatever," replied the boy.
"I'm just here to warn you. Stay away from BTS. They're all mine!"
"Tch, whatever-"

I coughed out more and more blood.

"Sang Jin, teach her a lesson. She won't die that easily."
"Sure, Sui."

Jimin's POV

"Wait!"

Just in time! Before Sang Jin could react, Yoongi froze his feet and had made icicles stab his arm.

"Damn it! What do you think you're doing, Min Yoongi?!"
"What do you mean? It's called payback. You hurt her so why can't I hurt you?" he replied emotionlessly.
"Yoongi oppa! Jimin oppa! What are you two doing here?" asked Sui.
"Shut the hell up. We should be asking you that," Yoongi replied.
"*pouts* That's not fair. Why are you so mean? Why pay attention to her when you can have me?" Sui asked with a high-pitched voice.
"Why are you living when you'll die anyway?"

She just frowned in anger and glared at (Y/n). I picked (Y/n) up and looked at Yoongi, motioning for him to ignore them. *sigh* Those two were always causing trouble in the school just to get our attention. When will they learn their lesson?...

"H-how?.." (Y/n) asked with a soft voice, barely able to keep her eyes open.
"Don't talk. It'll only get worse. We'll explain everything later," Yoongi replied while walking ahead of us.

We quickly took her to the nurse's office, where Jin was taking over for the day.

"(Y/n)?! What happened?" Jin asked, shocked.
"Some guys were causing trouble," replied Yoongi.

Jin had already started to heal her with his power while I put her on the bed.

"Jimin, what happened?" he asked again.
"Sang Jin and Sui were causing trouble again to get our attention. I think Sui must be jealous of (Y/n)."
"*sigh* Those two never learn..."
"And Yoongi might've injured Sang Jin..."
"Oi, how many times do I have to tell you not to hurt anyone with your ability?" Jin asked sternly.
"They started it," Yoongi replied while sitting down.

Geez, why did all our conversations always end up like this?