Chapter 6

Yoongi's POV

We were waiting in the principal's office. Jin had put (Y/n) to sleep so it wouldn't be until one or two hours later till she would wake up.

"Yoongi, I admit that what Sang Jin and Sui have been doing was wrong, but that does not give you the right to 'give them payback'," exclaimed Dae Hyun (principal).
"Why not? They-"
"No more excuses. I get that you were only trying to help (Y/n) but I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour at my school."
"Even if your niece is going to die?"
"Hyung, that's enough," said Taehyung.

We all sat there in silence. I never expected this situation to be so serious. I mean, it wasn't the first time I've got into a fight with someone. They hurt (Y/n) first so the only way to teach them a lesson was to give them a taste of their own medicine, right? But why was I doing so much for just that one girl? Why did she make me feel like protecting her? She was no one special...

(Y/n)'s POV

~1 hour later~

I went into uncle's office. There was nothing they could hide from me now that I've seen Suga...make ice form from nothing.

"(Y/n), you're up?" asked uncle with a somewhat forced smile.
"What's going on?"
"I don't think we can hide it from her any longer," Namjoon exclaimed.
"*sigh* Then I'll get straight to the point. (Y/n), as you may already know, this school isn't full of what you'd call 'normal' students. And another thing you must be wondering is why BTS is attending this school. The answer's simple: they have special abilities," uncle explained.
"Abilities?"
"As you have already seen, Yoongi's ability involves using and manipulating ice. In order words, cyrokinesis."

A snowflake formed in Suga's hand and floated over to me before disappearing. I sneezed at the suddenly burst of ice.

"Jin's ability is healing. He can heal any time of wound, poison and even mental illnesses."
"So..."
"Yes, that's right. You had internal organ damage so I healed it for you," replied Jin.
"Thank you."
"Namjoon uses psychokinesis, the ability to move objects that are not in one's line of sight, much stronger than telekinesis."
"And that's how I passed you that piece of paper," he said with a small smile.
"Jungkook is extremely fast, the power of speed."

He suddenly appeared by my side with a grin on his face. Before I knew it, he had grabbed a chair and made me sit down. That was strange, I didn't even see him move...

"Jimin can use shadow manipulation: the ability to generate and manipulate shadows to various effects."

Suddenly, my shadow started moving on its own and touched me. I mean, my shadow touched me! How was that possible?!

"Taehyung has the ability to create illusions which alter the victim's senses perceptions of his or her surroundings. This is known as illusion casting."

Everything around me started to change. The neat, tidy office I was once in had disappeared. A field of colourful flowers had appeared in its place. Wow...this was so cool...

"Hoseok uses necromancy: the ability to manipulate death, spirits and the undead."
"Sorry but I'd prefer not to use it now," J-Hope said.
"It's fine."
"There are a total of seven members in BTS, right? Since you have lived as a normal human for your whole life, you must not know the real reason for them to group up," exclaimed uncle.
"What real reason?"
"They are all from different families that have inherited the strongest abilities. They are a group that we have gathered from the seven strongest families. No one with the same ability can match up to them and their experience can always be the key to winning a 'battle'."
"But what's the point of doing all this? Why can't they live their lives-"
"(Y/n), they formed BTS...to protect you."
"Protect me? What do you mean? They- how can..."

Special abilities? Give me protection? What's with all this? I couldn't believe it. They must be using some tricks...I..

~After school~

There was no point in meeting with BTS now that I knew everything...well, mostly everything. There were still a lot of things I still didn't understand and know. My knowledge was too limited. I have been kept in the dark all this time so processing all this 'unrealistic' information was a little too much.

Why didn't uncle tell me about this before? What about my parents? Why didn't they tell me? If this school was established for those with special abilities, does that also mean my uncle had one as well?

"Hey, what are you doing here by yourself?" asked Seo Jun.
"Nothing much, just thinking."
"Don't worry about it too much. It's going to give you too much stress."
"Do you have a power too?"
"Yeah, I have electrokinesis."
"So something to do with lightning?"
"Yeah. Oh and Yoongi told me to tell you not to worry about the voices in your head. It was just Luke. His ability is audible inundation."
"Oh..."

Was I the odd one out? Why did uncle tell me to transfer to his school when I was normal?...

"You know, Namjoon told me the story of why Jin and Yoongi were picked to come get us."
"Oh yeah? What happened?"
"Apparently the others were still doing their exams. Jin finished earlier due to his duties as the nurse and Yoongi...well, he was found sleeping in his room when the exams were taking place."
"*laughs* Typical Suga..."

I watched the sun set with Seo Jun. It was beautiful and calming. This was honestly something I couldn't even have dreamt of seeing back in Seoul.

"Boo!"

I screamed.

"Hehehe, it was just me," exclaimed Taehyung.
"Geez, that actually scared me."
"Come on, we said we could take you somewhere after school, didn't we?" he asked with a grin.
"But I thought-"
"Come on, let's go. We came up with a different reason to meet you."

I just smiled and took his hand. Maybe moving here wouldn't be such a bad thing.