Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s POV

Omg, this place was amazing! It was like BTS had their own secret garden! I mean, there was even a key that unlocked a hidden door, which led to this place.

"(Y/n), you seem very happy," Namjoon commented.
"Tch, like a little kid," added Yoongi.
"Don't mind him. He's always like that, especially with strangers," Jungkook said.
"Oh, okay."
"Anyway, the reason we have called you here is to teach you," exclaimed Jin.
"Teach me?"
"Yeah, since you know close to nothing about magic and stuff," J-Hope replied.
"There's really no need for you guys to teach me-"
"Why don't you be grateful when someone's trying to help you or give you something? Even your uncle asked us to help you," Yoongi said with a little annoyance.
"What are you talking about? Of course I'm grateful but the reason I'm not accepting is because I think I'll be a burden. And besides, you're saying that I should be grateful when someone's trying to give me help? That's like saying I should be grateful and accept that someone's trying to give me death, if that ever happens."
"Yah, don't talk back to me," he said with a slight glare.
"Yah? I can't believe-"
"Okay, break it up. Apologise to each other," Taehyung 'ordered'.
"*sigh* I'm sorry, I was being rude."
"Tch, sorry."

So he has decided to be rude till the very end. Seriously, I couldn't believe this. Why did I even end up liking him?

"Why don't we get started then?" Jungkook asked, trying to lift up the mood.
"Yeah, let's do that," J-Hope added.

~Another area of the garden~

"There are two different types of magic we can use. One is called specialty magic, your own ability. The other is general magic, which requires the user to chant simple spells for simple purposes," explained Jin.
"Then are there people who don't have a specialty that can use general magic?"
"In some rare cases, yes. Take 'witches and wizards' for example. They do not have a particular ability but are still able to use various advanced magic spells."
"What about me? Can I use magic?"
"You should be able to use general magic, but I'm not sure about your specialty," Namjoon replied.
"Oh..."
"Why don't we try using some general magic now?" asked Taehyung.
"That sounds like a good idea," Jungkook said while running ahead before disappearing.
"He disappeared?"
"No, he's just too fast. It's so fast that it's even hard for the normal human eye to see," Jimin replied.
"Oh, that makes sense."

Suddenly, I was lifted off the ground. I almost screamed. What was happening?

"N-Namjoon, are you doing this?"
"Yeah, can you see it?"
"See what?"
"Just look ahead."

I did as he said and gasped. The view was beautiful. The scenery was even more amazing than the one I had seen at the rooftop with Seo Jun. Honestly, I could stare at it all day long.

I felt something cold beneath my legs. Namjoon had stopped using psychokinesis, I couldn't feel the lightness of my body from before. It was ice. There was a block of ice big enough for me to ride on. Yoongi had hopped on beside me.

"I'm just doing this because Namjoon could get tired," he said.
"Are you saying that I'm heavy?"
"Yeah, got a problem with that?"
"Whatever, I can't be bothered to argue with you."

I never expected this to happen, not even a slight 1% chance. I thought magic was just fantasy, something that cane from your imagination. That was why many people liked it, wasn't it? Because you knew it was unreal, it could never be reality but it was fun to believe and imagine.

Yuri's POV

Damn! (Y/n) just had to move to Dia-Rosaria High. If only she didn't, she was going to find out a lot of things. Damn it! It was supposed to be my mission to observe and keep an eye on her. Now that she's been accepted into her uncle's school, our chances of preventing that from happening have gone down.

"Yuri, what are you doing here?" asked Eun Mi.
"Just thinking."
"We're going to need you to transfer to Dia-Rosaria High."
"Why me? I-"
"Yuri, are you complaining right now? Are you thinking of defying my order?"
"N-no, I never intended that."
"Then you will follow my order."
"...yes ma'am."

Tch, this was all (Y/n)'s fault. Those people with powers killed my parents. They are unforgivable, that's why. That's why I can't stand to go to that school.

"Here, Yuri. Drink this, you'll gain the ability of mind manipulation. It is the ability to manipulate the minds of others. Don't worry, this has already been tested and it works perfectly," exclaimed Eun Mi.
"Okay..."

I gulped down the contents in the glass. Ugh, my brain...my body...it felt like I was being crushed from the inside.

"Yuri, endure the pain. It's all for the future of humanity."

Tch, I...can handle...this... (Y/n), you better watch out. I will destroy you with my own hands. You have treated me like trash and I'm going to do the same to you...

Yoongi's POV

I smiled to myself. (Y/n) looked so happy just being able to see us use magic. Tch, like a typical little kid...

"Hey Yoongi, you sure look happy. Maybe you're in love," Taehyung teased.
"What? Stop joking around."
"Then what's with that smile on your face?" Jungkook asked with a smirk.
"What smile? You must be seeing things. Has Taehyung been using his ability?"
"Oi, let's go back. It's getting late," exclaimed Jimin.
"Awww, we would've gotten more time to tease Yoongi," Taehyung whined.
"Shut up."

I glanced at (Y/n), and noticed that she had a small smile on her face.

"Hey (Y/n), Yoongi was smiling at you. Did you know?" Jungkook asked.
"Yah!"