Chapter 11

(Y/n)'s POV

"Mum, dad, I'm home," Yoongi called out.

Omg! His house was basically like an ice fortress! The mansion was mostly made out of clear, expensive-looking glass, marble, etc. There were also three storeys, excluding the secret basement. Everything was just...fancy.

"Ah, Yoongi. You brought a friend home," exclaimed a tall, elegant woman who, I assumed, was his mother.
"Yeah," he replied half-heartedly before walking towards the giant staircase.
"Nice to meet you, ma'am. My name's (L/n) (Y/n). Ah, if you'll please excuse me."

I quickly followed Yoongi to the second storey, then the third...where all their rooms were. He continued down the long hallway, finally stopping when we reached two big doors. The doors opened once it came into contact with Yoongi's ice.

We were outside on the huge balcony. The view was amazing...it overlooked all the mountains.

"Come on," he exclaimed while holding out a hand.

I grabbed it. Unexpectedly, he had pulled me up and had put an arm around my waist to stop me from falling.

"Close your eyes."

I did as he said and closed my eyes, waiting for him to do something. Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blew in our direction. My feet were lifted off the ground. I could feel Yoongi lift me up while jumping off, going into an unknown world.

A few moments later, I opened my eyes to find myself standing in a 'winter wonderland'. Everything was made out of either snow or ice, even the animals and what seemed to be an ice castle?

"Yoongi, where are we?"
"My secret hideout," he replied with a grin.
"H-how? Is this some place in your house or what?"
"It's called magic."

I just smiled and followed him around.

"Consider yourself lucky, (Y/n). You're the first person I've shown this place to."
"Really? Why me?"
"Because you're a dumb, idiotic girl."
"Yah!"

He laughed before throwing a snow ball at my face. I didn't have time to react before it hit me square in the face.

No one's POV

"Who did Yoongi bring home?" asked his father.
"Just a friend," replied his mother.
"Just a friend?! What kind of friend?! He should've asked for my permission first before bringing that friend here."
"Honey, he's old enough to do whatever he wants. Don't be too harsh on him."
"Too harsh on him? You're the one that's being too soft on him. He turned into a rude, arrogant brat because we didn't bring him up properly."
"He's your son! Do you honestly think of him in such a bad way?! Did you ever love him?!"

Yoongi's mother had tears welling up in her eyes. These fights were quite common in his household and happened frequently. The times when everything was peaceful and calming were always cherished as those time rarely came around.

"Where is he?" asked his father.
"I don't know."
"Tch, you useless woman."
"Excuse me? You were the one that proposed to me!"
"That was then, this is now. That Yoongi is probably in that fantasy world of his."
"You can't go in there. It can only be controlled by his blood! Do you have any idea how precious that place is to him?!"
"Move out of the way."
"No."
"Your snow can't even last a minute against my ice."

His mother was still holding her position, refusing to move out of his father's way. Indeed, he could overpower her but that didn't mean that she was weak. After all, she was married into the strongest family of ice users.

"*sigh* Honey, please move out of my way. I need to have a talk with Yoongi."
"Don't you dare lay a finger on him."
"Don't trust me too much on that. I'll try not to hurt him."

She reluctantly stepped out of his way, letting him pass by her. Yoongi's father headed to the third storey of the mansion and continued down the long hallway, following the same path his son had taken. Once he arrived at the giant doors, he sent a wave of ice through the gaps.

After a minute went past, the doors opened. Yoongi and (Y/n) stepped through.

"Yoongi, who is this?"
"My friend."
"Her name?"
"(L/n) (Y/n), sir. Nice to meet you," she replied respectfully.
"Why did you bring her here? And why did you show her that place? You haven't even allowed your parents to go to that place and yet you show it to a random girl?!" his father asked angrily, completely ignoring (Y/n)'s presence.
"Father, I can do whatever I want."
"That's what you think. But in reality, you can't do anything. You're just like a tiny speck of dust that can be easily blown away by my very touch."
"Excuse me, sir. I don't think that's how you should be treating your son. He doesn't deserve to be treated like that. In fact, if anyone deserves that kind of talk, it should be you," (Y/n) exclaimed with a fierce glint in her eyes.
"What...did you just say?!"

Yoongi quickly pulled her towards himself before blocking the attack from his father. His full power wasn't used, but just that one blow was enough to deal a good amount of damage.

"Yoongi, you piece of trash! Let go of that rude, disrespectful girl right now!"
"Never."
"Honey, that's enough! Do not injure the kids any more!" ordered his mother.
"Mother..."
"Yoongi, take her and go. I'll calm your father down. Don't worry about me and go."

He reluctantly muttered a spell to teleport out of his mansion with (Y/n), leaving his mother alone with his father.

"Why did you stop me?"
"You wouldn't want to be fined for abuse, would you? Even if you do have certain privileges, there are just some lines you should not cross."
"Tch, like I care. That brat deserved it, especially that girl. She had a strange aura around her body, why is that?..."