Chapter 19

(Y/n)'s POV

I was still thinking about what had happened before. It was obvious that pictures were being taken. Now there was going to be a huge scandal on 'Suga's girlfriend'. What should I do? I was gonna ruin his life at this rate.

"Yah, how long are you going to stare at my face? I've been calling your name for a while now," exclaimed Yoongi.
"Huh? Sorry, I was thinking."
"If you're thinking about the thing from before, then forget it. Your uncle already asked for everything to be taken down and deleted."
"Really?!"
"And stop worrying about my reputation. It's too high to be ruined with a scandal like that."
"Or maybe you just think too highly of yourself."

His face suddenly got really close to mine, causing my cheeks to go slightly red. He had my hands above my head, his nose almost touching mine.

"W-what are you doing?"
"You know, you look really cute close up too," he said with a smirk.
"...eh?"

In a few seconds, he had placed his lips on mine. *blush* I slowly melted into the kiss and closed my eyes.

Taehyung's POV

*sigh* Why did (Y/n)'s uncle wake me up from my afternoon nap? I was exhausted from staying up all night playing games. Well, I guess it was my fault but still...no one liked to be woken up from their sleep.

He had asked me to bring (Y/n) to the courts. I don't know why but he just did. Every question I asked was answered with, 'You'll know when you get to the courts'.

I opened the door to her room and looked up. Okay, I did not expect that at all! I walked in at the wrong time! Damn, I should've knocked.

"Yah, can't you knock?!" Yoongi asked, clearly annoyed.
"Sorry, but I didn't know that you guys were kissing!"
"Yah!"

I quickly closed the door before the slipper he threw hit my head. Ugh, my day was completely ruined. First, I get woken up and second, I almost get hit with a slipper.

"Um..Taehyung? Was there something you needed to ask me?" (Y/n) asked with a pink blush on her cheeks as she stepped out of the room.
"Your uncle told me to take you to the courts. Don't ask me why because I don't know."
"Oh okay."

She followed me while Yoongi walked a little behind us, probably still annoyed from before. I just shrugged and took them to the courts, like the principal asked.

"Good, you're here. Now we can begin your special training," exclaimed her uncle.
"Special training?" she asked, confused.
"I hired some people to help control your power. It'll be troublesome if..."
"So you're saying you're just using her for your own safety?" Yoongi asked coldly.
"Yoongi, it's fine. I don't mind. Besides, I think this will be fun," replied (Y/n).
"Okay, then we'll get started right away. This is Flynn, he'll be your personal trainer."

Yoongi's POV

I eyed the suspicious person who was supposedly (Y/n)'s trainer. Like the innocent girl she was, (Y/n) simply smiled and greeted the stranger with a bow.

The person motioned for her to go a little further away from everyone. I watched as they started fighting. She was good, like she had been training for some time. The stranger seemed as if he was hiding his skill and power. What was he trying to do?...

Suddenly, he punched her in the stomach with such a force that she was thrown back into a nearby tree. She was struggling to get back up.

Before I even had the chance to move, Dae Hyun grabbed onto my arm, preventing me from going any further.

"Oi, your niece is going to die if his continues! Are you just going to sit back and watch?!"
"Yoongi, calm down. She needs to deal with this herself."

I watched with worry as (Y/n) was kicked and hit again. Her ability wasn't strength or power so why do this to her?! Tch, I couldn't stand this anymore.

Before anyone could stop me, I rushed towards her and shielded her from the man's blow. He had a very heavy punch and it hurt but it wasn't unbearable.

"Stop this training right now or else I'll be your opponent instead."
"Sorry, that won't be possible. I need to train her body and soul in order for her to control her power," Flynn replied but I could see an evil aura around him.
"Fine then."

I summoned my clan weapon and aimed the tip at his neck. (Y/n) held onto my arm weakly and shook her head.

"No, you're going to continue if I don't stop you."
"I can still fight..."
"No, you can't. I won't let you."
"Please, Yoongi...I don't want to be a burden..."
"You heard her. She still wants to continue."

I hesitantly let her go and stepped back. She got up slowly, it was taking a lot of effort just to not fall back down again.

Flynn charged at her and went in for a hit. (Y/n) simply stood there, not moving at all. She had to have something planned. There was no way my girlfriend would be stupid enough to take the hit.

We all waited as Flynn got closer and closer. Suddenly, we were all surrounded in a veil of colours and views. None of us were affected, except for Flynn. Everything disappeared, revealing...a time skip? We seemed to have skipped back to when Flynn was still in a neutral position.

"Huh?...what happened?" he asked, obviously confused.

I looked at (Y/n) and saw her on the ground, unconscious. I quickly picked her up and looked at her with a worried expression.

"Yoongi, take her to Jin. She needs medical attention," said Dae Hyun.