|Crazy Moodswings| Yuri Plisetsky x Reader ♡

Fluff
Yuri on Ice
Warning(s): Cursing 
(11.5.17)
Edited: (3.21.18)

♛♚♛

"Ughhhhhhhhhh," I bury my face in my pillow and cry out in anguish, almost like a pokémon's but deeper. 

Hello, my name is (Y/N) (L/N)! I am part of Coach Yakov's team and am participating in a duet ice skating world championship with Yuri Plisetsky. He and I apparently had good chemistry and were paired up as the final team. The theme for our ice skating issssssss: Hard to Hate! The concept is there's this girl who is friends with this guy and she doesn't want to be in love with. However, he is a guy that is hard to hate. But nevermind that! 

Now, why was I in so much pain? Yep, it was that favorite time of the month. Where conversations turn into a war zone, where I actually crave for chocolate covered potato chips, and where I have learned the ability to cry every minute. Not only that but in each week, there will always be that one day when you have extremely bad cramps and mood swings. 

"I'm so lonelyyyyyy. I need someone to talk too. Maybe I can call Victor, we haven't talked in a while." I was about to tap on his contact, but I realize something. 

"Wait, hold on, isn't he still on his honeymoon with Yuuri?"I form a small pout and scroll down my contacts. 

"Definitely not Popovich, he'll just talk and talk non-fucking-stop about his new girlfriend. How the hell did he even manage to date Mila?" I keep on scrolling, "No, fuck no, definitely fucking not." My finger stops at 'Yurio'. 

"Hmmm, should I ask him to hang out? He probably has practice. "Oh, shit!" 

I gasp a little and try to find the name 'Coach Yakov'. I press the call option and wait in anticipation for the scolding. After three rings, I hear a millisecond pause and then intense yelling afterward. 

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? PRACTICE STARTED OVER AN HOUR AGO!?" he screams at me. 

I put the phone almost six inches away from my ear and rant out too, "I JUST FORGOT TO ASK IF I CAN CALL IN SICK!!!" 

"'SICK'?" he asks in disbelief, "YOU DON'T SOUND SICK! GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!!" "I CAN'T EVEN GO THERE IF I WANTED TO!" 

I yell back, "I'M IN SO MUCH PAIN RIGHT NOW!" 

There was a pause in the conversation, I was panting from lack of breath. 

"...(Y/N), don't tell me," he didn't need to continue for me to understand. 

"Yeah, it fucking is, what're you going to do about it?" I growl. 

"I'm going to send over Yuri," his stern voice calms me down a little bit, "You need to be in proper shape and if you can't move, you won't be able to eat properly. He also needs to review you what he's learned while you were gone, got it?" 

"Okay, thank you, Coach!" I reply cheerfully, not even sounding like I was yelling a minute ago. "Be here tomorrow" he replies before he hangs up. I place the phone in my drawer and look at my room. 

"Geez, this place is messy as shit," I try to get up only to fall. "Motherfucker...," I grasp my stomach in pain and crawl back into my bed, "Maybe Yurio can clean for me? Ha, nah! His room is also messy as shit." I grab my phone and decided to scroll down Wattpad, "What should I read today?"

♛♚♛

Ding, dong! I hear the doorbell ring and try to get up from my bed. 

I groan in pain but at least it wasn't as bad as before and trudge down the stairs. When I reach the downstairs, the doorbell starts to ring repeatedly.