|Big Butts| Christophe x Reader ♡

Fluff
Yuri On Ice!!!
Warnings⚠︎: Butts and dirty mentions for dirty me
Requested by: -Http-Michaelis Thanks so much for requesting! 🤗
Published: (5.3.18)

♛♚♛

3rd POV:

"Oh no, here she comes," one skater leaning by the rink's wall walls whispers to another.

"Cover your butts, literally," the other responds and places the palms of his hands on his butt.

The doors swing wide open as a (H/C) young girl comes striding in. Her lips make a smacking noise that came from the bubblegum she was chewing.

"HELLLOOOO~!" The girl rubs her hands maliciously, "Where are my favorite butts?"

♛♚♚

Your POV:

Everyone in the room puts a stop as to what they were doing. Their eyes widen and I visibly smirk.

"No...please..." One skater trembles at the very sight of me.

"Spare some mercy on me, please?" Another cowers behind the rink.

"Don't worry, boys," I relieve them of their frights, for now, "I'm not in the mood at the moment."

"Thank goodness," one of them sighs, "We also have a new person joining us, so please, don't defile him with your hands."

"It's not like I grope you or anything," I whistle a small tune. The sound fades away as I see fresh meat talking to one of the coaches.

"Is that him?" My interest is piqued and my eyes roam for them sweet cheeks.

"Yes," a brunette comes skating towards me, "Don't defile him with your eyes as well. He's barely an adult."

"Every boy at that age is a pervert," I roll my eyes and make my way over to the two.

As I got closer, the young adult had seemed to be a dark, blonde with forest green irises. The vibes that waft off of him...he's too innocent!

I can't believe it! He's like a Febreeze air freshener with a spring breeze scent.

"Oh, (Y/N)," the coach waves over for me to come, "This is Christophe Giacometti, a new skater that will be participating in the next Junior Grand Prix. I think this is one assignment you'll enjoy."

"Oh?" I cock a brow, "And how so?"

"As you can tell, Christophe is a breath of fresh air," he pinches the bridge of his nose, "However, he wants the theme of...seduction and such sexual topics."

"OHOHO!" I laugh and clutch my stomach, "Yes! A project worthy of my expertise! You and I are going to have lots of fun, Chris. Not in a weird way though."

"Yes," Christophe smiles, his innocent showing the most, "I am very glad to meet you, (Y/N)."

"Same here," I crouch down and observe his petite figure only with my pupils, "Hmm, you don't have killer abs. Same thing with muscles..."

Trying to find out what is his most sexual asset, a sudden roundness curves out when I reach the bottom half. An idea pops into my head, and I slam a fist on to an open hand.

"That's it!" I cheer with happiness, "Your butt!"

A sudden silence sweeps the whole arena. Not even the sound of scratching ice had erupted.