|Gay| All Might x Reader ♡

Fluff
Boku no Hero Academia
Warning(s): Homosexual-ness? Idk?
Published: (6.15.18)
Requested by: 

♛♚♛

Your POV: 

"AHHHH, THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!!!" I scream while walking the halls of U.A High, "It's a shame that they are separated by gender." 

"I thought gender doesn't matter?" The bulky man, All Might, scratches his head. 

"To me, it doesn't," I cross my arms with frustration, "Society says otherwise. They're just scared of coming out." 

"I don't think they're scared of coming out," he admits while sweatdropping, "You've only been here for a month but have made quite a name for yourself." 

"So I have," I smile proudly to myself, "You need to head out to 1-A. I'll be in the break room, formulating a plan." 

"I'll be off!" All Might speeds off, leaving a trail of dust behind. 

"He should really be saving his energy," I mumble to myself and shake my head. 

Strolling idly by, I spot various students from various classes associating with one another. I love working in schools; they're the only place where I can practice my matchmaking skills. 

My quirk is the ability to change people's genders by making physical contact. It can only be activated by my permission. However, being the opposite gender can last from a day to half a month. 

The funny thing is my quirk isn't even that great for me to be working at a prestigious school. The only reason why I'm hired as an assistant teacher for All Might is that I'm related to the principal, and I have superior strength, believe it or not. 

There has been something quite bothersome and it's super annoying. I have absolutely no idea who to ship with All Might. Everyone is already taken, and students are too young. 

But nevermind that for now, I have a mission to do. Operation: Get Present Mic and Eraser Head Together!

I don't think Easer Head cares too much for females nor their appearance. I'll just have to make Eraser Head a snack aka female. Present Mic is most likely going to be flustered by Easer Head's unkempt appearance. 

Eraser Head should be in the break room, and I'm going to touch him ever so casually. Even though he could always disable my quirk, the doctor said not to use his quirk, so he can't use it!

Sliding the door open, I greet him to hide my true intentions, "Hey there." 

"Oh, (Y/N)," He focuses on whatever paper he's holding. 

"Do you want me to get you a coffee?" I ask sweetly. 

"Sure," he turns over to me with suspicion, "Why are you acting so nice? It's unlike you." 

"I just felt like being nice," I lie straight through my teeth while holding a styrofoam cup, "Here you go, one fresh cup of molten caffeine!" 

"Thanks," he snags it from me lazily and our fingers touch. 

A spark strikes me coming for Eraser Head's fingers, and I don't see a female version of him. Before I even have the time to ask what happened, smoke appears in front of me. Coughing, I clear all the dust while Eraser Head stares at me blankly. 

"What happened?" I question before I notice something different, "Why is my voice deeper? Why is everything a bit-? Oh no, don't tell me-." 

"I-," his mouth opens but before he could say anything, someone comes into the room.