|You're Lucky| Shinomiya x Reader ♡

Fluff
Shokugeki no Soma
⚠︎Warning(s): Alcohol use
Requested by: Fandom_World069 (sorry it's so late 😅)
(2/5/18)

♛♚♛

Your POV

"Thanks, Shinomiya," I gratefully receive a coffee from his hands.

He doesn't reply as he sips on his own drink.

Ever since that little incident from before, he and I have been hanging out a whole lot. Apparently, he won an award at France and was the first Japanese person to do so. After a while, he opened his own restaurant here in Japan.

Ever since the first time Shinomiya invited me to eat at his eatery, I think it's the first time in awhile I've felt so comfortable.

"So how was your day, Shinomiya?" I ask him as I add sugar to my beverage.

"Tiring," he chugs down his coffee.

"You need to take breaks," I grow concerned for him, "You're going to work to death."

"It's okay, (Y/N)," he assures me with annoyance laced in his voice, "I'm fine, really."

"If you say so," I trail off, not believing him one bit.

We continue our day like normal until Shinomiya's phone rings.

Sighing, he pulls out his phone and stands up from his chair.

"What is it, Hinako?" He grumbles as I can hear a chirpy voice from the other end of the line.

"Mizuhara and everyone else is holding a party!" Hinako cheers, "Can you come?"

"What time?" He checks his watch.

"Around seven," she squeals in return, "You got to go!"

"That's what you say about every party," the salmon-haired man replies with a sigh, "Is it okay if I bring someone else?"

"Of course!" I can tell she was smiling from the other end, "The more, the merrier! Also, it's not a formal party so no need to dress up all fancy."

"Okay, bye," Shinomiya hangs up before Minako can say anything else, "Are you free today, (Y/N)?"

"I've got nothing else to do," I shrug, "Why?"

"Can you come to the party with me?" He asks, "Hanging out with those idiots alone will be tiresome. Since you are a sensible person, I think it will be more interesting with you around."

"Thanks?" I don't know if that's a compliment but I'll take it.

"I'l drive you home and pick you up around 6:45," the man walks out the door with me following him like a lost puppy.

"Okay, thanks."

Opening the side passenger door like a gentleman, I slide inside gracefully. He closes the door after me and walks over to the driver seat door.

Much to my disappointment, the ride back to my home was a silent one.

"I'll see you soon," I step out of the car and wave at him by my front door. He nods and speeds away.

I unlock my door in a preppy manner. Treading up to my stairs which goes up to my bedroom, I decide on what to wear for the informal party.

♛♚♛

All dressed up and ready to go, I await my ride. I check the watch wrapped around my wrist. The analog characters indicated it's close to 6:45.

Someone honks nearby and I push away the flow curtains dangling from my ceiling to see who it is. The same sleek car from before was parked in the front and I rush down to not cause any lateness.