|Happy (Belated) Valentine's Day!| Shokugeki no Soma x Reader ♡

Fluff
Shokugeki no Soma
Published on: 2/25/18

♛♚♛

Your POV:

"Hey (Y/N) Chan!"

A bubbly voice can be heard from above as I slowly rub my eyes from tiredness. My vision clears up and I see a certain someone poking their head from the ceiling.

"Isshiki Senpai?" I blink twice in confusion, "What is it?"

"I was wondering if you can test something for me," he smiles at me from above, "Mind going down to the kitchen?"

"Sure, just give me five minutes," I roll off my bed sluggishly.

"See you then!" He shifts the ceiling piece back in its place and leaves me be.

I ruffle my hair slightly and dig through my dresser. Something casual should be fine, right? If I'm going to the kitchen, I'll probably be cooking something.

Slipping into something comfortable, I push my fatigue away and stroll around the halls and down the stairs. As I reach the kitchen, I spot Isshiki Senpai holding a tray of little, brown sweets. Instead of him being naked underneath his Kumi Bear apron, he was actually wearing clothes this time.

"Ah, (Y/N) Chan!" The orange-brown haired man calls out to me, "Can you try these for me?"

"What are they?" I come in closer for a better look.

"Chocolate," he chimes as he presents them proudly.

"Why, what's the occasion?" I raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

"You don't know today is?" He cocks his head to the side.

"The fourteenth of February?" I reply with befuddlement.

"Valentine's Day," he laughs with amusement.

"That's today!?" I giggle along with him, "I thought it was tomorrow. Are you giving those to someone?"

"Yeah," his cheeks show a tint of different pinks, "I wanted you to try them out."

"Really?" I snatch one from the plate, "Don't mind if I do!"

Popping one into my mouth, I chew a little and widen my eyes once I recognize the flavor. It was orange flavored.

Even though it is an uncommon flavor, the tanginess of the orange spreads throughout my tongue. The outer shell wasn't hard either; it was gooier in a refreshing way.

The shape of the sweet made it irresistible too! It was a sphere, allowing my tongue to swirl around as I please. Also, because of the round shape, you need to allow it to melt.

Once I finish, I close my eyes in satisfaction.

"That was amazing, Isshiki Senpai!" I praise his work, as usual, "The tanginess accentuates the chocolate really well. It was a great choice to make the shell gooey. It makes the chocolate last longer, giving me more time to enjoy it Whoever you're giving this to will love it!"

"Really?" He scratches the back of his neck, "In that case, it's all yours!"

"Huh?" I stare at him dumbfounded, "They were for me?"

"That's what I had intended," he chuckles warmly and smiles at me, "Happy Valentine's Day, (Y/N) Chan!"

"Thanks, Issihiki Senpai!" I express my gratitude and bow.

♛♚♛

3rd POV:

"Tch!" Soma bites the tip of his thumb, "Do you see how Isshiki Senpai is looking at her!?"