|My Otaku Savior| Otaku!Midoriya x Reader ♡

Fluff; MVFic (The plot of a music video)
My Hero Academia
Music Video: Fire by Sebastiano Serafini.
Highly recommend watching it because my writing is too crappy to actually understand.
*Midoriya is going to be an otaku in this; Kaminari, Kirishima, and Bakugou will act as bullies at first; Bakugou will be OOC.)
(1/19/18)

♛♚♛

Your POV

"Sigh, I hope they won't be here today," I sigh in exasperation as I drag my feet to my homeroom, the Class 1-A classroom. A (F/C) backpack was slung over my shoulder, almost the whole series of My Hero Academia (*breaks the fourth wall* What?) tucked sloppily in my arms, and a piece of toast clamped in my mouth. 

Every day since the semester started, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Bakugou tease me for being an otaku. They would snatch one of my manga while I read it, follow me around the halls, and more. 

I sigh once again and slide the door open. There were those three people I didn't want to see. Did I mention they sit very close to me? Like really close.  

There was only Midoriya. I really admire him not only for his heroism in the exam but for being an otaku! Midoriya and I are the only otakus in the grade, so it feels nice to have someone else who shares my interests.  

I see Midoriya sitting in the back seat where he usually sits, reading volume one of My Hero Academia (*breaks the fourth wall again* this isn't a problem, right?).  

I walk in cautiously and stop to stare at them. They turn their heads to me as well. I go about my day and sit at my desk.

I choose volume one as well in the collection of manga I brought. The trio became silent and I became uneasy. 

Kirishima snatches it out of my hands, and I couldn't hold it on tight enough to stop him from getting it. They laugh and Kaminari takes it from him. 

"How the heck do you even read this?" He asks sarcastically while holding it upside down. I turn around and glare at them. 

"Give it back!" I yell trying to reach for the volume back. They sneer and Bakugou takes it from Kaminari. He comes up to me and shows it to my face as if he saying 'go on and take it'. 

In my head, I kept on repeating my thoughts: 'It's a trap!'. I hesitantly reach out to it until he raises it up high to his head. Unfortunately, he was taller than me and I couldn't reach it. 

I jump up to try and retrieve it from him. I fail in doing so and grab all my stuff. I leave the room and run down the stairs. 

The bell rings and it was time for the next class. "Why wasn't Aizawa-Sensei here today?" I mumble and make my way to the next class. 

As I walk across the hallway, I see Bakugou and his annoying gang in my way to my next class. "Shoot, what do I do?" I mutter to myself and try to look for a means of escape. 

There I spot a girls' bathroom in their opposite direction. I scurry over there and tiptoe inside. I walk into a stall and wait for them to leave. 

I hear footsteps coming closer and then go farther away, away from the bathroom. I wait for a few minutes and peek my head out. 

"They're not here," I smile and go out. I do a few twists and turns, trying to get to my next class.

As I was there halfway, I hear footsteps behind me in almost perfect sync. I accelerate my pace as they do as well. I turn around to see 'them'. 

I snap. I throw one of my manga as hard as I can. He falls to the floor and dumb and dumber just stand there, processing what just happened. 

He holds his hand in pain. Oh no, did I throw it too hard? Is he going to have permanent damage? He looks up at me and then a faint blush seeps into his cheeks slowly.