|Piano Lessons| Masato x Reader ♡

Fluff
Uta no Prince Sama
Requested by: inari-emperor Check out her most recent book, review book, or any of her 45 works (yes, 45 works)! Thanks so much for requesting and I'll do Akechi at a later date! If you want to see the review of this book, go check it out at her review book!
(4.9.18)

♛♚♛

Your POV:

"Jeez, how the heck am I going to do this?" I groan with frustration as I had been informed the requirements for the new semester at Saotome Academy.

As I was taking the idol course, one of the necessities I had to complete was something hardly attainable in a solid month. I had to learn how to play at least one instrument in order to pass.

The thing is I don't know how to play any instrument, not even the school-classic recorder! This wasn't a problem for most as they had already known how to play an instrument, possibly even more than one.

"What's wrong?" My friend and classmate from the idol class, Shibuya Tomochika, peers into my troubled face, "Is it about the instrument requirement?"

"Yes!" I scratch my head, trying to find a solution to this mess, "What am I going to do? I only have a month!"

"I have an idea," she points to the sky with one of her manicured nails, "Why don't you learn the piano? It's fast and easy. Besides, you like Piano Tiles, so it shouldn't be any different. Your aunt had also given you a piano and it's sitting in the middle of your living room, collecting dust!"

"There is a vast difference, Tomo Chan," I facepalm with annoyance, "But I guess it's better than letting my piano 'collect dust'. Who is going to teach me though?"

"How about..." the red-haired beauty smirks, "Hijiriwaka San?"

"Who?" I ask, feeling stupid for not knowing someone.

"You seriously don't know him!?" Tomochika gasps with shock, "He's literally one of the top ten guys in this school!"

"Then how come I don't know him?" I tilt my head to the side.

"Never mind!" She huffs, "He's from the Hijiriwaka Finacial Group aka famous."

"Does he know how to play the piano?" I push aside the fact that he's from a completely different world from me.

"Of course!"

"Mind asking him to teach me? And for free since I'm broke as a joke."

"No problemo!" She rubs her hands together. She only does that when she's planning something!

"Should I be scared of what's going to happen...?" I furrow my brows and a chill runs down my spine.

♛♚ ♛

I lounge around in my apartment while reading a book called "How to Get Your Life Together 101!" To be honest, the book was interesting.

The doorbell rings and I flinch at the sudden sound.

"On my way!" I shout as I flop off of my hammock I was currently getting cozy in.

Making my way over to the door, I check through the peephole. I choke on my breath.

Holy crap, this guy was stunning. His deep-blue hair accentuates the Levi hairstyle (or one similar to it) he has going on there. He looked around my age and had a tall height to him.