|Last Christmas| Shinomiya x Reader♡

Fluff
Shokugeki no Soma
⚠︎Warning(s): Cheating; Cursing; Beatings and threats from ex; Sex Offense; Slight mention of family neglecting (very, very tiny)
(12/23/17)
Edited on: (1/14/18)

♛♚♛

Your POV
Tch! It's been almost been a year since I broke up with that gutless man, and for good reason. 

A Year Ago:
Snow was fluttering down to the ground and I was walking to my boyfriend's house for Christmas. I was supposed to be working until late today, but my boss was kind enough to let me leave early. 

I hummed one of my favorites, Last Christmas by WhamO!, as I carry his present.

He had given me a spare key if I ever wanted to come over. I hastily pull it out of my pocket before I arrive at the door.  

I stop short before the door before I hear an audible noise coming in from the inside. It wouldn't bother me unless it came from a woman. In this case, it was a woman 

The sounds of lips smacking against each other can be heard. 

I used my keys to open the door as quietly as possible. I have got to see what's going on here. The door opened with a slight creak. 

"Hey, did you hear that?" The girl's voice spoke. After closing the door, I peeked from behind a corner and turned my breathing on silent mode.

"Hear what?" My jerk of a boyfriend responded. 

"The door opening," she looked around and I hid behind the wall. 

"Must be the wind." 

They continued to suck each other's face off like leeches. Anger came over me as I stomped furiously to them. 

They were too absorbed into their disgusting acts that they didn't even notice me. 

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I yelled out, giving them both surprised attacks. 

My boyfriend, or should I say, ex-boyfriend, looked. The girl, however, gives off a confused look. 

"What're you doing here, (Y/N)?" He gives me a threatening look, the nerve. 

"WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!?" I scream at him, him looking like he didn't have a care in world. The girl gives a shocked face in response. 

"I'm his girlfriend, who're you?" The skank finally answered. 

"I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND!" My eyes had an actual fire in them. 

"Wait, what!?" She pushed off of the two-timing bitch and dashed off, not forgetting to grab her coat and bag. 

"Well?" I stared him down, "Explain." 

"What can I say?" he just shrugged, a malicious grin was visible on his face, "I just got bored of you. Is it so wrong to be entertained?" 

The blood boiled in my veins and I gave him a hard, cold slap. A smacking noise bounced off the walls and ceiling. 

The poor excuse of a man clutched his cheek.

"YOU BITCH!" He punched me down to the ground. 

Before he can do any more damage, I managed to escape from his grasp and scurried off to who knows where. Tears flowed freely across my cheeks. 

"What a dick," I muttered as I wiped away the tears. 

♡♡♡

Now I'm here, walking alone on the snowy streets of Tokyo, the cold wind slapping my face. I sigh. 

There's nothing for me to do. All of my friends left the country to visit their loved ones, my family didn't invite me to their usual Christmas feast.