|Happy New Year!| Persona 5 x Reader♡

Fluff
Persona 5; Akechi is in this
⚠︎Warning(s): Spoilers past Kamoshida; Cursing
(12/31/17)
Edited on (1/14/18)

♛♚♛

Your POV:

"Man, I'm exhausted!" Ryuji complains to no one in particular. 

We had just finished changing someone's heart due to a request on the Phan Site. 

"How so?" Makoto raises an eyebrow in question. 

"Yeah, you did almost nothing!" Ann adds on and I chuckle a little. 

"Hey, I did too something!" The rash boy defends, "Tell them, (Y/N)!"

"Ryuji did something," I smile at him. 

"See that?" 

"She only said that because you asked her to," Futaba states bluntly. 

Ryuji looks at me and I respond with a shrug. 

"Anyways," Makoto coughs, "I believe that today is a special day for us Phantomhive Thieves." 

"Why is that?" Yusuke's deep voice catches me off guard. Like, honestly, that voice can match a god's!

"That heart was the 100th heart we've changed," Makoto affirms, "I believe we deserve a celebration?" 

"I agree!" The blonde model agrees cheerfully. 

"Then how about New Year's?" I blurt out. 

"That's fine with me," Akechi, whom I almost forgot was here, speaks out. 

"Hell yeah!" Ryuji does a fist pump to the air, "Partay!"

"Ann and I should be there," Makoto confirms her reservation. 

"Why not?" Yusuke concurs. 

Akira gives a silent nod.

"Great," I beam with joy, hearing that everyone would be there, "Is it okay if we have it at Cafe Leblanc, Akira?" 

Said man bobs his head once again to show his approval. 

"WOO, thanks, Akira!" I smile at him and he just smiles back. 

"What time should it be held on?" Haru's gentle voice inquires. 

"Would seven in the afternoon be okay?" I suggest. 

Everyone agrees with this notion and make plans as to what we could do. Akira said he could take care of the drinks and Ann decided that we should all eat hotpot. Makoto and she would cook it; I just hope their cooking skills are good enough. 

We all part our ways and I start to prepare my outfit for the destined day. 

♛♚♛

After smoothing down my outfit's bottom, I knock firmly on the door of the quiet cafè. I hear footsteps pattering down the stairs and see Akira's figure come closer and closer to me. 

"Hey, Akira!" I greet him enthusiastically. 

"Hey, (Y/N)," he responds but with words this time! 

Normally, Akira doesn't like to talk and uses body language to express his feelings that much. I am shocked by what had just happened but hide my expression, that way I won't seem rude. 

He lets me in and I inhale the nostalgic scent of coffee beans. 

"Is anyone else here?" I look around but don't see anyone else, not even Sojiro.