#1

"Mom, I'm going to go throw out the trash like you said," I groaned and make my way outside.

"Jaeden! Jaeden! I love you! Please sign my shirt! No sign my boobs! Kiss me!" I heard lots of screaming and i wondered what it was.

Suddenly I see a boy with blue and green eyes run into my backyard.

"Hey! You can't just enter!" I yelled at him.

I dropped my bag as he hid behind one of the grills.

A swarm of girls entered my backyard.

"You!" One of the girls hissed.

"Who me?" I asked.

"Yes dumb ass, have you see Jaeden?" She screamed.

I hear a voice behind me whispered," Say no!"

"Jaeden who?" I asked.

"Ugh, Jaeden Lieberher! Like the hottest guy actor ever to exist! Have you seen him walk by here or where he went?" She scoffed.

"I think he went to the house at the end of the street, the alley is a good shortcut," I lied.

"You heard this ugly girl, run back!" The girl yelled and all the other girls ran back.

Once they were gone I looked behind the grill to see the boy.

"Ah, you're the famous Jaeden," I say as the boy stood up.

"I wouldn't really like to consider myself famous actually," He said nervously.

"Oh my god! You're the kid, um, Bill! Yes bill! From that movie that just came out.. It?" I come to a realization.

"Listen, I'll give you anything! Just don't tell any girls that I'm here," He said.

"I'm not a complete fan girl, calm down Jaeden," I laughed. "Listen, I need to go throw this bag away and I'll be back."

I go back to the alley and throw away my bag.

I walk back into my backyard and see Jaeden leaving.

"Aw, where you going?" I asked and walked towards him.

"Oh thank god, no offense but I didnt know if you were going to call the girls," He chuckled and walked to me.

"Really? After that one girl gave me attitude, you nuts?" I laughed.

"Anyways, I didnt ask before but whats your name?" He asked.

"Vanessa," I smiled.

"Vanessa, I have a huge favor that you will 99% will not agree but its worth asking," He said.

Wow, he's so quiet and calm.

"Sure," I say.

"I need a place to crash for a month because right now, I'm lost and I have no money to get back to Philadelphia. Someone didn't want me to grow and they did something. Where are we?" He said very quickly.

"First of all, I'll ask my mom if you can stay but it's fine by me as long as you don't bring other girls into the house without my permission. Second of all, we are in Chicago." I say and drag him inside the house.

"Chicago? That's about 10 hours from here to Philadelphia!" He groaned.

"Honey, who's your friend?" My mom asked as I closed the door.

"He's Jaeden, and first of all before you ask anything he's an actor that just ran away from many fangirls and needs a place to crash." I say.

"For how long?" My mom asked.

"A month," I nervously said.

Please say yes, please say yes.

"Mm, as long as you don't cause us any trouble!" My mom insisted.

"Wow really? Thank you so much," He says and hugs her.

Woah, he's like already a part of the family.

"So, I have to record a YouTube for my channel so I'll go do that," I say and speed walk to the living room.

I really hope he doesn't ask to be in it or who I am, the fans will go crazy.

"Hey! You're a YouTuber?" Jaeden asked.

Fudge.

"U-um, yeah, listen. Let's keep this on the low, stuff doesn't get too dirty," I whisper and motion for him to come into my room.

"Yay!" He chants.

"I'll be recordimg a Q & A," I say as I set the ring light and camera up.

"How many subscribers do you have," He asked.

"360 thousand something," I say and his eyes widen.

"Woah, that's a lot! You're practically half my fame," He said astonished.

"Haha, now let's read my last tweet which was 4 hours ago," I say and scroll down my phone.

I turn on the camera and then jump on the bed, causing Jaeden to tumble onto my lap.

"Goodness, you okay?" I chuckled and helped him up.

"Yeah," He said shyly.

"Hey, don't be afraid. It's just a camera, for now it's just you and us. Everybody else is behind a computer or any device screen." I reassure him.

"Alright," He nodded.

"Hello everyone, welcome back to my channel. Now you're probably wondering, why is Jaeden in your house?" I say to the camera.

I point to Jaeden.

"Introduce yourself, Jaeden," I chuckle.

"Hey guys whats up, some of you guys may recognize me from the the new movie It. My names Jaeden and I am an actor, 14 years old and um yeah," He says as a small smile forms on his lips.

"What a lovely intro," I laughed. "Anyways, Jaeden is going to be reading the questions you guys sent me on twitter with the hashtag AskNessa so let's get this started!"

"First question, who inspires you at the moment?" Jaeden asked holding my phone.

"Well at the moment, I get inspired by Salice Rose a lot because she went through the toughest crap in her life but she still made it. I want to be like her and spread more positive because the world is so negative nowadays, we need to bring people up." I answered.

Jaeden looked at me and smiled.

Aw, that smile, he's so adorable!

He brushed the hair out of his face.

"Alright next question," He said.