#8

Jaeden's POV

"Jaeden look what you little best friend posted," Julissa spat and passed me her laptop.

Broken Inside - Vanessa

"What's this? A joke?" I questioned.

"She wrote a song, about you." Julissa snickered.

I glared at her and pressed play.

"Hey what's up guys, I know I promised that I would give you guys music really soon. A-and now I'm completing the promise," She says as a tear falls on her cheek, her voice cracks.

Then I hear her song.
Oh that song, it was beautiful. But it was heartbreaking.
How did she come up with this song? So fast?

Julissa broke out laughing.

"Julissa shut up," I snapped and closed the laptop, walking into my room.

"Wait babe, come cuddle with me," She whined.

I used to cuddle with Nessa. It wouldn't feel right if I did with Julissa.

"I feel sick, maybe another time," I say and close the door to my room.

I hear Julissa groan.

I mean, I did like Julissa.
But at the moment, no, I don't love her.
I didn't crave her like I craved Nessa. Nessa was different, we would play call of duty every Friday night and ordered pizza.
On Saturdays we would make pancakes and then go out to ride our bikes.
Mondays- Fridays we had school. I went to her high school undercover.

Of course no one could find out who I really was so she gave me contacts that changed my eye color to dark brown.
Oh god.

But Nessa had this amazing scent, she smelled like cotton candy. A type that every guy craves. It just pulls you in.
Living with my best friend always caused my stomach to twist in knots for some odd reason.

I never felt this way.

But it feels wrong to be with Julissa, you know? Like you're with the wrong person? I don't know if thats possible and maybe I'm just imagining things.

I go on YouTube and scroll down my subscriptions.

Vanessa

I clicked on her recent video and watch the song again, I scroll down the comments.

I saw a bunch asking who made her feel this way and why was she crying.

Description: Why'd you switch up?

My heart dropped.
Who did this to her? She's such an amazing person.

Vanessa's POV

Day 1 without Jaeden.

It was currently December 20th.

I got a call from Logan saying he wanted to meet up. I thought I should give him a chance because people do change and such. And I also needed to get my mind off Jaeden.

I pulled my boots up my leg and wrapped a scarf around my face.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

I headed to the mall, walking across 3 streets.

I get inside and instantly get flooded with memories.

Oh Jaeden, you haven't seen Julissa's worst yet.

I spot Julissa... She was with another guy?
Ha, I wish I could stay confused when I see that but she cheats on every single one of her boyfriends. It's not surprising that she would cheat on Jaeden, it hasn't even been a week!
Poor jaeden, but he got what was coming for him. I can't protect him anymore if he doesn't want my protection.

I snapped a photo of Julissa kissing another guy and she saw.
I sighed at her and walked away towards the food court.

"Hey! Vanessa! Get back here!" Julissa says running to me.

She fell between a crowd of people and started to bleed from her nose.

The guy she made out with, looked at her and laughed. Then he left.

I shrugged at her and continue walking.

I see Logan at the corner of the food court, eating McDonalds.

"Hey Logan," I say smiling and sit down.

"What's up Nessa, its been some time," He answered and shot me a small smile.

"Yeah, it sure is," I say awkwardly.

He took ahold of my hand.

"I've missed you so much," He said, biting his lip.

I take back my hand slowly.

"I wish I could say the same," I chuckled.

"Oh," Logan said.

"I'm kidding," I say and playfully punch his arm.

"So, how are things? You know, any new guys in your life?" He asked and looked around the mall.

"Um, not really," I say confused and scratched the back of my head .

"I saw you post a musically like 10 minutes ago but you're wearing a different outfit," He questioned.

I raised my eyebrow at him and then he finally caught on.

"O-oh! I mean, I didn't stalk your musically! I promise!" He stuttered and deeply blushed.

I chuckled and rest my head on my arm and look at him. 

His blue eyes and sandy blonde hair.

"Nessa?" He nervously said.

"Hm?" I say and snap back to reality.

I felt my cheek turn red and I looked down.

"I asked if we could hang out at your house later," He said and brushed his hair back.

"Sure!" I exclaimed.

"Whoa, someones excited," Logan chuckled.

"We're making musicallys and recording a sing off because I can sing better than you duh," I say mentally face palming myself.

I turn around and see Julissa with Jaeden.
They were laughing and she playfully pushed him.
Ugh, why did I have to see him this soon?

*

Day 136 without Jaeden.

Me and Logan have been connecting... A lot.
And I think I can finally move on from Jaeden and back to Logan.
Logan was sweet and better than Jaeden has ever been to me.
Logan, he kissed me yesterday. I told him I wasn't ready but maybe I am?
I also got accepted to the VMA's to preform, can you believe it?
So much has happened in the last 24 hours, maybe I could get over Jaeden really fast. No more heartbreak!

"Spray perfume on your pillow when I'm out of town," I said into the microphone. "And you leave love letters in cursive, all over the house."

I look up at the camera.

I was shooting my 3rd song today .
Ahh.

"No need to eat in, cuz' you're taking me out." I sang. "When you get me flowers, you rip them right out from the ground."

I change positions.

"And everyone wants somebody who looks at them like that, like the way you're looking at me." I say. "And everyone wants somebody who never hurts them back, unless I want to fight baby."

I changed my vocals and proceed.

"You're so freaking cute, I think I could get used to you." I smiled and blushes lightly.

Oh god, what should give after this?

I kept pondering about the next verse when I see a new upload pop up on my, rose gold Mac book.

What?