#14

* 2 Days later *

I scrolled down my Instagram feed and start liking fan accounts.

I was currently back at my old house, yes I moved. Thats how much I hate Logan. And my dumb self thought he changed. He wanted me to be a prostitute what the hell.

And I wasn't that social media star that hides the truth from my fans, I will tell the but for now I need time.

I was snuggled up in my bed. I was actually sweating , a lot. It was still June. And I should be going to my sophmore orientation in like 3 weeks but I feel miserable at the moment.

I was also watching Stranger things, haha, I was on season 3. They said they were working on season four but it might be canceled . Boo hoo!

I've also been getting phone calls from jaeden in the last two days.

And text messages.

God fucking damn it

God fucking damn it.
I was practicing the lyrics for my next two songs.

Suddenly I get a notification from my phone.

I checked it.

Wyatt Oleff: Come outside

Wyatt? What was he doing outside my house?

I lazily go downstairs and see my mom watching a movie in the living room.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Outside, get some fresh air." I say with no effirt and continue walking.

"Nessa, I know what you're going through is rough but everyone else does." She says.

"Like that makes me feel better," I say rolling my eyes.

"Just think of it this way, everyone else has a miserable life. They're just better at pretending," She says and continues watching her movie.

Ugh, I love this woman to death.

I open the door and close it behind me.

I was wearing gym shorts and a tank top. Great.

"Hello, Ms. Stewart," I hear a voice say.

I look up to see Jaeden and Wyatt.
OH FUCK NO.

I suddenly get so much energy and attempt to run back inside, but I was instantly held to the ground by Wyatt.

"We are here to create a friendship," He says smiling.

"It's official, I hate the it cast." I say.

I try getting out from Wyatt's grip but still no use.

Jaeden was glaring at me and Wyatt like he didnt want to be here.
Me too Jaeden, me too.

"What the fuck do you guys want from me?" I spat.

"Well, why did you come outside?" Wyatt remarked and smirked.

Why did I?

"Out of curiosity!" I hissed. "Now let me go you losers!"

"Relatable," Wyatt chuckled and carried me bridal style.

"Where are you taking me!" I exclaimed.

"To the place where everything started." Wyatt said.

He walked to my backyard, memories flooded back immediately.

"I don't fucking like Jaeden, I never will!" I spat.

Wyatt let me down and brought Jaeden.

"Jaeden, speak to her. Please, with calm." Wyatt said.

Jaeden nodded slightly and looked into my eyes.

"God, Nessa. I know you love me. I could feel it, and I love you too. How many more times do I have to apologize to be able to hold you like old times. I love you. And I want to be with you, I promise you if you give me this last chance. I will man you the happiest girl ever." He said and held my hands.

A tear slipped down his cheek.
My eyes got puffy and I rush into his arms.
He hugged me tight.
So tight. Tighter than I've ever been held. Suddenly I felt my whole body fill with relief and love. My heart heated faster for him, I love Jaeden. I've always loved Jaeden. But I can't.

"I can't get hurt again." I say and pull away.

"What?" Jaeden questioned.

"I can't let you hurt me again, it'll surely end my life. I can't trust anyone, Logan ruined me. That's the final straw." I choked out tears and ran back to the front and inside the house, locking it.

I ran up the stairs and into my room and I jumped onto my bed. I was going on tour in 4 days and I wasn't ready.

I get a text from Wyatt.

Wyatt

Jaeden wants you to know that he will always wait here for you.

I laughed hysterically and turn off my phone.

"He doesn't love me, he's in love with the idea of me!" I shout.

I hate my life.

--------
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONEEEE
So I decided to update on Christmas because if you didn't get presentd like me :') , HERES YOUR PRESENT !!

Anyways I'm really grateful for you guys, and than you guys do actually readingy story and leaving down hilarious comments.

One huge thank you to billie_lieberher because she was basically the first person to read this book and she still here :)

Expect more chapters coming and maybe a sequel who knows? ;)
More drama coming >:3

You guys give me the strength and motivation to update more chaptere so thank you all for that, and you might hate these authors notes so I'll go xD

-Amy