#27

Jaeden's POV

I look at Nessa, her eyes were tightly closed shut. She was dreaming about something. I wonder what.

"She's not in a coma, if you're thinking that." The doctor says.

"Thank you, can you leave me and her alone?" I pleaded.

They all nodded and waited outside the room.

I sat next to Vanessa on the bed, holding her hand.

"Nessa, I love you." I started. "And, you didn't have to risk your life for me. I would've took a bullet for you too. Please don't give out, do it for me and your fans."

She stirred a bit.

"Baby?" I croaked.

We aren't even together and I confessed my love to her just now.
God, I always loved her. I messed up, messed up big fucking time.

"Stay strong." Was the last thing I said before Nessa jolting up in panic.

"Jaeden!" She screamed, not noticing me next to her.

I cupped her face and smashed my lips onto hers.
She didn't respond at first because of panic but she soon saw me, she saw that I was with her and instantly kissed back harder and with more passion.

Between kisses, I breathed out her name.

"I love you too." She says and holds my face.

"You said it back." I said in happiness.

We we're now in a headlock as we hold each other's faces.

"I missed you." She says.

"God, I missed you more than anything in the fucking world." I said.

"You, with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you used against me." She slowly sang.

"You, knocked me off my feet again. Got me feeling like I'm nothing." I finished.

She smiled and pecked my lips again.

"What time Is it?" She asked.

"11:45, almost 12." I responded and slowly let her lay back down.

"I have to recover for my fans." She said.

"That can wait, I'm sure they'll understand." I say.

She looked down sadly.

I brushed the hair out of her face anf lifted her chin up.

"Hey, what you did back there. I'll never be able to repay you. And, you didn't have to risk your life for me." I said. "I want to kill myself now just thinking about this."

Suddenly, the door opened with the doctor and the rest of our friends.

"You're awake." The doctor said.

"Yeah." She said softly.

"You need some rest, I don't thinking touring is the best way to gain back your energy." The doctor said then looked at the ground sadly. "You're also.... You're paralyzed, and I'm so sorry to inform you but your two legs are paralyzed. And according to the estimated calculations, its not permanent. But if you rest properly then it will."

Time stopped, I looked at Nessa as tears formed in her eyes.

I hugged her tightly, I felt my shirt being drenched in tears.

"Oh god!" She cried.

"Doctor, how long will she be... You know.. Paralyzed?" Jack spoke up.

"About 3 months. Little by little, if you take therapy's then it will go faster." He responds.

Nessa held onto my shirt with more force and then pulled away.

"Sorry for your shirt." She murmured.

I chuckled.

"Don't worry, you can cry on me all you want." I say.

"We got her a wheelchair, thats all she can really use. Crutches would be a bad option considering she can't feel both her legs, usually people with crutches can at least feel some part even with the pain but not in Vanessa's case." The doctor said as a nurse rolled in a wheelchair.

"We suggest for you to stay 3 days." The doctor said.

"I can't, I have to go to show on Fri--"

"We'll figure it out from here, doc. Thank you." I cut Nessa off.

I could feel her glare as the doctor smiled and left the room with the nurse.

Then I feel a pain in my arm.
Nessa punched me.

"Ow! What was that for?" I say rubbing my arm.

"I'm leaving, first thing in the morning." She said with a stern face.

I kissed her cheek quickly and rolled my eyes.

"Sure sweetie," I chuckled.

"We'll be going back to the bus, if that's okay." Loren said.

"Yes please leave, I hate hospitals." Nessa sighed.

"Me to--" I was cut off my someone rushing into the room.

"I'm here bitches!"

I look up and see Matthew spreading out his arms.

Nessa chuckled as Matthew gave her a huge hug.

A for a second, I felt jealous. Well I'm not jealous, I'm territorial. Shes mine.
Well not mine yet, but I'll ask her out soon.

"Jaeden, go wash up in the bus. You'll see me tomorrow, Matthew is going to take care of me." Nessa smiled.

I hated the fact that she didn't want me to stay with her, instead she wanted Matthew.

Ha, well. Here's a fact, Matthew left magcon because he actually got kicked out for kissing a girl in the meet and greets!
I need to work on my lies.

Instead of tearing Matthew's face apart, I smiled and walked out.

Oh god please don't let them do shit.

Nessa's POV

"How are you holding up?" Matthew asked.

"Been better, to be completely honest." I sighed.

"Come on, cheer up. You know what! Let's record a video. For my channel of course, I know I'm amazing please no autographs!" He flaunted himself as he whipped out his camera.

"Sure, why not." I say giving him a weak smile.

*

"That's all for today's video, I'll leave all of Nessa's social media down the description box and if you want to see me preform on stage, head to Nessa's instagram and click on the link in her bio to purchase tickets to the show." Matthew said, turning off the camera.

"Hey, you seem a bit hungry. You can go get yourself a snack in the cafeteria." I suggested.

"And leave you? Honey, you are wild if you think I'm going to do that!" Matthew said hysterically.

"I'll be fine, don't you love food?" I laughed.

"Be back in 10!" He said, sprinting out the door.

I chuckled, Matthew is such a big brother to me. I wouldn't trade him for anyone else.

The door opened slowly and quietly, crashing my thoughts.

I see the one and only, Lilia Buckingham.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" I exclaimed.

Then she covered my mouth.