#20

(A/N: Wow chapter 20! Might end this book in chapter 35 or something )

Wyatt was stiff at first but slowly melted into the kiss, placing his hand on my cheek and closed more space in between us.

It was something, something I've wanted for a while. But, with the wrong person.

When Wyatt kissed back, he kissed me back harder with more passion and love.

And sparks flew, just tiny ones that I've never felt. I was shocked by my actions, like why did I kiss him?

As he pushed me back onto my bed and made out, I couldn't help but think I wanted this with Jaeden.

Wyatt was sweet, loving, caring, funny, and he was there for me. He was fun to be around, believe me with his mind and just the way he is you would understand.

Define, perfect.

When I thought about Jaeden, all I thought about was perfect. Jaeden had some flaws, like how he didn't know how to fix mistakes. He has anxiety attacks and can't control them, and he was so god damn stubborn. The way he looks at something he likes, his eyes grow brighter. When he's lost in train of thought, he always furrows his eyebrows.

God, sometimes I wish I knew what he was thinking 24/7. Whenever I saw Jaeden every morning back then, he would always kiss my cheek and say "You kicked me in the legs all night."

He would always tell me what I did in the night, like I would wrap my legs around his, or kick his legs because it was too hot in the bed.

His voice was so calm and soothing in front of a camera but when the cameras turn off and you really get a glimpse of the real Jaeden Lieberher, he's so god damn hyper.
Sometimes he would wake me up in bed by jumping on me or kissing all over my face except my lips. He giggled in the most cutest way and his cheeks would become pink whenever I held his hand or hugged him, and even when I kissed his cheek.

We sure acted like a couple.

Suddenly, I broke the kiss and sat up.

"Is something wrong?" Wyatt asked and furrowed his eyebrow.

"Nothing at all," I faked smiled. "I just remembered something I had to do."

Wyatt smiled and held my hand.
He stroked it gently and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I'll see you soon," He said and left.

Jaeden's POV

"Jaeden, you have to see this." Lilia said and passed me her phone.

"What do you want now," I groaned.

"Jaeden, don't be such a scrub." She laughed.

I look at her screen.